Lindsay Lohan

Tested Positive for Cocaine

9/17/2010 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for cocaine last week and that is why she failed her drug test ... sources tell TMZ.

Lindsay Lohan back to jail.
As we first reported, Lindsay failed the court-mandated drug test -- and according to the terms of her probation, she will go back to jail for 30 days as a result.

Sources close to Lindsay say she's been telling friends she's "getting her life together." However, we're also told, she's surrounded herself with some "bad influences."

Story developing...

Robert

Please leave Lindsay alone..

Friend?

30 days in jail, suuure! Who actually believe that by now?

Bernice Madoff

She exchanged saliva with Paris something anything poor kid is going to end up like that Dana from Different Strokes,,, you know what I'm talking about Willis?

Kathy

That's for Heroin and not coke.

Posted at 3:01 PM on Sep 17, 2010 by Snow White

Thanks...got my drugs confused.

Sue

probably get 7 days of jail, hell, it was worth it for her !! She'll never learn.
This is exactly why the public hates her. She is full of sh*T

I hope the director of that Linda Loveless movie fires her !!!!
Her reputation is so shot, that no one will see that movie. He is wasting his money on her.

Mal Tempo

What an idiot.

whatever

But didn't does highly intelligent doctors at the supposedly prestigious rehab say she had no addictions?

"She is not an addict and it was all the adderall's fault".

Can't believe a crackhead outsmarted all those idiots.

Nicole

@Justeace
No the original Judge wasn't fair and in July she didn't need the rehab.
The admissable evidence presented was her probation report were it was recommended that she be placed back on summary probation and that she had passed every single drug/alcohol test.
All she did was not attend every week and the D.A was asking 30 days in jail even 180 days in jail would have been better than the outrageous sentence she got hit with.

Cartman

Not surprising. I'm still waiting for her to get DUI #3.

I just hope she doesn't kill anyone besides herself.

dm99

#15, My two cents, I, too, believed in her. I am very disappointed in her and for her. I even defended her on the web against posters' comments slamming her! It's sad...

CDS

I knew when she got back with Sam, she'd go back on drugs. Sam's a bad influence on her.

gigi

So she really is an addict. The doctors were wrong. Maybe it wasn't the Adderall making her crazy or maybe it was. I don't know that much about addiction.

britt

Jealous of Paris stealing her limelight?

Lizzie

Is Saturday Night Life gonna have this WbITCH on their show via
behind jail bars or better yet, PRISON BARS!!!!! Haaaaaaa!! This lind do do aka dumbo STILL & ALWAYS be given special
treatment ~~~ *hit!!!!!!!

YOU LOSERS

the poppy seed defense?

Posted at 2:54 PM on Sep 17, 2010 by Kathy

------------------------------------------------------

That's for Heroin and not coke.

____________________
No stupid, it's for pot.