« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shannon Sharpe Accuser: We Dated for Years ...

9/17/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who took out -- and quickly dropped -- a restraining order against former Denver Broncos star Shannon Sharpe tells TMZ that she's been in an "intimate relationship" with him since 2002.

0916_shannon_sharp_EX_getty
TMZ spoke to Michele Bundy ... who says she decided to drop the temporary order of protection against Sharpe out of "fear of retribution" ... adding that she and her child "felt our lives were in more danger with [the restraining order] in [place]."

As we previously reported, Bundy told cops that Sharpe "forced [her] to have sex with him" and threatened her life earlier this month. However, officials in Fulton County, Georgia tell us Sharpe was not arrested and is not being investigated.

Sharpe has adamantly denied the allegations. Calls to Sharpe's rep have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

is she related to Kelly Bundy?

Bri

Her friends or previous friends said that as soon as they heard the story they knew she was lying. They state she is delusional and obsessed with Sharpe for a while. All the Bronco fans I know when they heard it were very skeptical.

Missy

It's horrible that she can tarnish his reputation, but he can't do anything to get back at her. If he sues, she has nothing, and it just keeps this mess in the press.

She should go to jail for lying.

SHERYLL

NEVER BELIEVED SHANNON WOULD DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER HE TREATED SHELLY LIKE A QUEEN, PUT HER ON A PEDESTAL AND SHOWED HER A BETTER LIFE, A LIFE SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN PRIVY TO WITHOUT SHANNON AND NOW SHANNON HAS MOVED ON AND SHE EVIDENTLY IS ANGRY AND UPSET, BUT LIKE THEY SAY HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!!!! SHANNON I AM PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!

Tammy

I am so tired of biotches making false accusations! Her selfishness makes it hard for real abused women to be believed. Additionally, if Shannon beat her a$$ for what she did, I wouldn't feel any sympathy for her.

PB

These girls cry WOLF 2 fast, killing for the real victims.

Tracey

@Slutty Whores Rock your an idiot!

Dayna

I don't believe any of this. Shannon was a roll model for kids in Denver. I will defend "my" Broncos till the end of time.
This broad just wants $$$$$$.

danny

good old shannon wanted to dance every dance now when it comes time to pay the piper he can't man up Remember sharpie tips are allowed

Corey

I've always like shannon. He always impressed me with his professionalism. I hope this fade out as quickly as it came in.

Lori

We have become a society where noone is being held accountable for their actions. I had my doubts regardng this story from the beginning, they have been together for eight years and not once did she come forward until now. It seems many women are looking for a quick and easy cashflow and their 15 minutes of fame. The sad part is it makes more difficult for the women who are being abused.

JOY

I DON'T THINK HE SHOULD HAVE QUIT HIS JOB. HE SHOULD HAVE LET IT PLAY OUT. HE WAS VERY GOOD AS A NFL ANALYST.

orangetuna

It's somewhat unfair to Sharpe. He can't defend himself b/c no one can understand him when he speaks.

F2Murph

Regardless of the allegations, any statement praising his ability as an NFL analyst is moronic! He offers little original thought and when he expresses himself, he sounds like he's got a mouth full of marbles! He's in the Hall of Fame; not the NFL's but instead for the Worst Sportscasters in History, right along side Bill Walton, Magic Johnson, and Kenny Mayne.

Jennifer

I think this is a very unfair world. Paris Hilton gets a misdemenor,what happened to the felony? NO JAIL TIME. I guess money do talk, a whole lot in the courts, who gets the $2,000 ?????????????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments