Sofia vs. Halle vs. Julianna

Who'd You Rather?

9/21/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Ravishing beauties Sofia Vergara, 38, Halle Berry, 44, and Julianna Margulies, 44, came together at the same Swarovski event in NYC on Monday.

0921_Sofia_Halle_Julianna_104328304
Question is ...

0921_swarovski_footer

Robert

126 years worth of Tang...and I'm not talking about the breakfast drink!

MikeR

I'm white and I still voted for Halle over Sofia.. call me crazy I guess.

RBone

Could you have gotten a more screw-up picture of Julianna???

lili

Sofia for sure. She is banging. so hot and I am straight. but I def would

miabella29

Sofia?? Sofia who?! Blech. She's SO irritating and old. Def. Julianna or Halle. Then again, maybe Sofia actually has some talent... in bed.

xiuyitom

Ravishing beauties Sofia Vergara, 38, Halle Berry, 44, and Julianna Margulies, 44, came together at the same Swarovski event in NYC on Monday ,,Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on seekwealthy.com under the name of jeff1098..It's the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I'm serious

tim

If ever a posting screamed out for an "All of the above" choice, this is it.

(Or how about an "All at the same time?")

tim

If ever a posting screamed out for an "All of the above" choice, this is it.
(Or how about an "All at the same time?")

CCC

All of the above. At the same time. Oh heck, who am I fooling. They are way out of my league.

lin

It's interesting thing I have noticed- whenever a black woman is compared to a white girl, then the white girl automatically gets more votes even when the black girl is way prettier and hotter. The same skewed results with katy perry and rhianna when clearly rhianna is way hotter than that pasty white chick which is less than average. There is beauty in every race and when you find it you acknowledge it whether its black, white or yellow.

Throwback kid

Probably Halle, but she is not a good person. When she ran the red light and hit a woman with her car, she offered the lady no help just took off. Halle was more worried about her image and career than the health of the person she injured, she could have at least called 911? But that is Halle, only worried about Halle.

bill

They all are overrated, and old looking

Kevin

You people are way insane....Halle by a long mile. She is perfect!!

Quinn

that is just an unfortunate photograph of everyone involved.

used to love idol

is it just me or does sofia look similar to susan dey when she was in the partidge family? this is the second time i've noticed a slight resemblance.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments