Oksana: Mel Threatened 'Brains All Over the Wall'

9/24/2010 3:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has told D.A. investigators ... Mel Gibson was so enraged the day he allegedly attacked her that he threatened that "There will be brains all over the wall" ... TMZ has learned.

0709_mel_oksana_EX_Getty_01

Oksana went to the L.A. County District Attorney's Office Wednesday and told investigators the day of the nuclear argument, after allegedly striking her, Mel pulled out a gun, waived it around and threatened to kill her, the baby and himself, screaming, "There will be brains all over the wall."

Oksana says she fled the house with Lucia and her son Sacha.

As we previously reported -- Mel's domestic violence case is currently with the L.A. County District Attorney's Office for review.

It should be noted, claims that Mel threatened to kill himself, Oksana and the baby never came up during the mediation in May.

Shell

He hit me, he dint do anything, he threatened me, He is my King, he was gonna splatter my brains, our daughter will know what a great man you were......oh please....How many peopel are living in that brain of hers.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I hope he meant his own brain, or whatever's left of that.

Posted at 11:41 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by moussemaker

Yep! Because SHE doesn't have one, no any, no parts of! LOL!

tmortz

OMG! I am so tired of this effing woman! Is she even here legally? She so looks like Octomom. She is like Octo***** for all male celebs. Please make her go away!!!!

tmortz

OMG! I am so tired of the effing woman! Seriously, is she here legally???? Please go away BITOCH!!!!

Jacqueline13

59 Azlee

The only "custodial" thing she should be concerned with is when she's mopping the prison floors!

shirleyholmes

O is a conniving control freak who must be getting very desperate

azlee

I have lived around some pretty rough characters and the women that can meaner the sh*t don't even hesitate to call the cops when a gun is pulled in anger.

I know I might not call the cops when I am in a flat out fight with my husband (use to be), but if he pulled a gun not only would I run like the ****ens, naked, and down the street. I'd be calling the cops fast!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Can we use the truth serum?
Posted at 12:01 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by azlee

YES! Let's get her drunk, like Mel was in 2006, and see what she says. You know, cuz ALCOHOL iS A TRUTH SERUM AND ALL COURTS EVERYWHERE USE IT AS SUCH!

shirleyholmes

LOL! Soul sisters!

Posted at 12:02 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

------------------------------------

I am sure we are
lol

azlee

lol Jacqueline13, I am not even sure we should pay for her jail time here in America. Let her spend time in jail in Russia.

kickaboo

"She believes she is entitled to everything she desires. With an overdeveloped sense of self, working for what she wants is an inconvenience. Hard work is for everybody else. She wants the fast buck and the short-cut to success. Becoming a social parasite is quicker than toiling for anything. And when she pulls it off, she can then congratulate herself on cheating, conning or defrauding others who may be more intelligent or successful than she is. "Her every whim must be accommodated. Humility is alien to her. She is self-centered, opinionated and over-confident, and expects to be pampered and treated as superior. So obsessed with what she wants, she will ignore or neglect her children while claiming the opposite. She plays the martyr and expects constant attention. Her demanding behavior almost guarantees it.

Oksana is the Female Sociopath.

njneere

How much can there be? It's prolly the size if a bb.

Jacqueline13

The woman absolutely makes no sense. Who's going to want to buy her recordings now? I mean, somebody out there hasn't heard of her, right?

Bill F. Murray

Jeffro (Hugs for you, I love veterans).

Posted at 12:02 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by Majestik
--------------
Thanks, Majestik!

antbabs

Were they in Mel's house or Oksana's house, or did they live together in January or what? I'm confused, did she flee her house or Mel's? (well, I know he owns the house she lives in but I thought he chose to put her up in a house and not live with her.)

Posted at 11:55 AM on Sep 24, 2010 by kickaboo
------
This occured at the Sherman Oaks home that Mel so generously put her up in. They never lived together. He resides at his Malibu home.