Lindsay Lohan

Does Chinese,

No Fortune Cookie

9/24/2010 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will be eating a poor man's Mr. Chow tonight -- dining on Chinese food, Lynwood Jail style.

Lindsay Lohan Jail
Tonight Lindsay will have a choice of beef and broccoli with rice, or beef and broccoli with rice ... or beef and broccoli with rice.

And it gets even better ...  there's also chicken gumbo.

Yum.

Yak

Like I would believe anything you TMZ clowns say now. You blatantly stated multiple times in the past few days that she would be serving NO jail time today, that she would post bail immediately. You just make this shizz up like everyone else.

Mel

Well enjoy firecrotch, I'll be thinking of you or NOT while I dig into my juicy med rare steak and garlic mashed potatoes with fresh grilled veggies and wash it down with some nice red wine, bon appetite.

B

Great. Now I want Chinese. Where's that "Krazy Kooky" chef guy with a recipe when I need him??

And gumbo? Random. Guess vegetarians don't do well in the slammer. If you're doing hard time, you gotta eat meat.

Heh...That's what she said.

B

Oh and Yak, for once, I'm gonna have to stick up for TMZ on this one. I foresaw bail being pulled because I thought it would be awesome, but I never saw it as a realistic possibility. I mean, she's an irresponsible girl with a serious problem, but it's not like she stabbed a bag full of puppies. I mean, I think bail is required when it's a misdemeanor. I could be wrong, but I think that is standard practice. Maybe it's different considering this isn't her first time around the block...But I don't think so.

Celebrities Suck

If I were here I'd eat beef and broccoli and rice.... lol you people at TMZ make me laugh with your topics/post comments

Celebrities Suck

If I were her I'd eat beef and broccoli and rice.... lol you people at TMZ make me laugh with your topics/post comments

Robert

Yikes! Eats better than you do? What do you feed your little kitty?

Lou

So, this is what TMXZ is all about? I'm done wasting time here...
Not even worth my time to comment... **** YOU TMZ.COM

leelu richie

gross. whocares what she eats.

yujiayao

For those of you who are purchasing Faucets,we realize that this is one of the most important purchasing decisions you will make. You have made the best choice in choosing one of our Bathroom Sink Faucets,Kitchen Faucets or Shower Faucets, as they are constructed of the highest grade materials to ensure that your new Faucets lasts forever. You can be confident in your purchase as each item comes with a no hassle 30 day return privilege.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4