Lindsay Lohan's

Mug Shot

9/24/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here is Lindsay Lohan's latest mug shot.

0924-lilo-mug-ex
The mug shot was taken this morning after she was remanded into custody.

Lindsay Lohan Mug Shots.

smashley

seriously shes a dumbass. you need a new lawyer girl. and someone anyone who cares if she live for another 3 years or not... clearly not a single person near her cares at all. but neither do I so... yeah nice work GINGER!

wHY

Can't believe Mom and Pop of the year aren't running their big mouths about how she is has no problems and the system is so unfair.hhhhhaaaa

Hater Blocker

I feel so bad for her, people should leave her alone

Mrs. Gossip

Hottest mugshot I have seen in a while. I hope this dumb bitch OD's on my B'day. Stupid ****!

Tracy C havez

Linsay looks good.to bad for her she gets to be with the butches of the world hahaha

Paul from CoupleDumb

UCLA's handling of Lindsay Lohan's treatment was embarrassing. http://coupledumb.com/2010/09/24/imho-ucla-fd-up/4957

rachel

Kris: Come to think of it, I guess many of you probably do have a reason to be jealous. I think it is time for some of you to start looking in the mirror.

Wow Kris- you're a rael soul toucher with words. I'm sure we'll all go pray the rosary now and ask for God's forgiveness before hell fire itself comes and blasts us for our meanie ways. Poor poor Linds- she really got no breaks in life did she? I guess it's our fault for her being in this predicament b/c surely Linds herself can't take any of the blame. Maybe Linds needs to look into the mirror and really see who the bad influence is in her life.

kb

I have had issues with drugs and it is scary but I think this girl has other issues like no common sense, she is making a mockery of the judicial system and at this point I do not believe she will change or wants to change!

Jennifer

Is it me or does she sort of look like OCTO-MOM?

Laur

Posted at 1:42 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by Laur:

Drug addiction is NOT A DISEASE! It is a conscious choice!

The only people claiming that an addiction is a disease are the psychologists and psychiatrists justifying a paycheck.

Only an enabler would tell people, "it's not your fault because it's a disease". What a bunch of hooey!

________

Well are you a Dr? I mean you must be right? Addiction is THAT addiction, and it should not be used as a excuse to use.. I agree, BUT it is NOT easy to break the cycle of addiction. It takes TIME and EFFORT and SUPPORT. All 3 this girl does not have.

Kris

238. Its your fault for piling on. Its your fault for making a situation worse. I am the most unreligious person you will ever meet. Thats the problem. People like you pick and choose when you want to speak up. What are you doing with your life? what have you accomplished? What have you achieved? what are your friends doing? what are you doing that you are so concerned about a complete stranger you have never met?

Broeheem

I think NICOLE just tweeted that she's going to lay across the train tracks until her savior is released. Sounds like a good idea to me.... reminds me of the Manson girls.

Ready Now

Linsey Lohan needs to be treated like everyone in this world,you do the crime you do the time. Hollywood BS,send her ass to jail like you or I would have to do,special treatment for this *******. Then we waste time in the news,and media with this crap instead of real problems in the world.Attention is all she wants,and we feed into it.She's not a good actor,person,or human being.
People like her and Paris need to be held responsible for their actions and pay the full price,you go to jail,no get out of jail because you're so called in the public eye,rich. Then she gets special treatment,police escort motor cade to jail send her ass on the bus to Lynwood and see her change after being in general population,she needs a jail beat down that will keep her straight.

HarryPalms

did she get to SQUAT, STAND UP STRAIGHT, TOUCH HER TOES AND COUGH THREE TIMES?...

Laur

Paul from CoupleDumb,

well thought out article, true from the first paragraph. That Hospital should be ashamed right now, actually they should be looked into buy a legal resp. I really wonder if Lindsy's attorney and her bunch of enablers pulled those strings to get her out early.