TMZ Live: Oksana's Lawyer In the House

9/24/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer Daniel Horowitz dropped by for TMZ Live today to field all of your questions -- and Harvey's -- about the Mel/Oksana case.  The domestic violence allegations... the extortion claims ... even the infamous audio tapes -- it was all fair game.

0924_tmzlive_large
You'll definitely want to check it out.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Tellthetruth59

I think I, like most on this board, feel much easier now. I don't feel like I'm watching a horrible injustice anymore.

I have some thoughts on why we all came together in such a way. I'm not, nor do I think anyone else is, paid to post here. I going to bed now, but I want us to talk about that in the morn. I think it has been a really good thing and I think everyone did it for some very unselfish reasons.

Posted at 6:11 AM on Sep 25, 2010 by gonesi
-------------------------------------------------------

Tell me why because I still don't understand what I'm doing here lol!

Barbara

This post is coming from Colorado, and I wasn't "paid" to write it. I'm Team Mel all the way. The interview with her lawyer, and her lawyers showing up on the Today Show was really annoying. The people who have pointed out that Oksana never gave up a career are right on. She never really had one, and she has no hope of every "making it" in the music business. She has no talent, and the fact that she doesn't even realize it, is just one more thing that makes her look stupid. Where is Simon Cowell when you need him the most?!

I find it interesting that her lawyers have said that the tapes are worth "at least a million dollars"....and that she is broke now. They are putting a price tag on the tapes? I don't get how that is good PR...does anyone else? Also, she is just trying not to spend the money she made on the tapes, because she will be in trouble for selling the tapes. The money is just stashed somewhere. Good luck getting paid, all of you "new hires."

And...thank you Jody Foster, for having some guts, and for standing by your friend! I hope some other celebrities will chime in soon. They should.

Barbara

Missy

Harvey,it's way past time that tmz jump off the Jackson gravy train! Leave them alone! They have done nothing to you except give your tabloid site huge hits,most people never heard of tmz until MJ died! You have slandered MJ,his family and his children,and yes Harv,they ARE MJs biological children.

Joe

I agree with Pele %100. Is this Pele Massa of Ted N fame?

Paulette

Late to see this, but in part 3 her lawyer states, "And then he walks away. They break up.” So Mel DID break up with her; she did NOT leave for the safety of her child. It was around 4 minutes - 4:30 into Part 3 I think. Check it out yourself.

Paulette

Late to see this, but in part 3 her lawyer states, "And then he walks away. They break up.” So Mel DID break up with her; she did not leave for the safety of her child. It was around 4 minutes - 4:30 into Part 3.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16