MJ's Ex-Bodyguard -- Blanket Might Be My Son

9/27/2010 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of Michael Jackson's ex-bodyguards has come out with a video statement, claiming he has reason to believe that Blanket is his biological son -- a fact that, he says, MJ even confirmed himself.

0927_feddes_launch2
29-year-old Matthew Fiddes made the statement after court docs allegedly leaked, describing how he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001-- sperm that may have been used to conceive Blanket Jackson ... who was born in '02.

0927_Blanket_getty_sm_02Despite several coincidences -- the 2001 sperm donation, the resemblance -- Fiddes claims he's still not 100% sure of his paternity ... telling TMZ, "As far as I'm concerned, Michael Jackson is the father."

As for custody -- Matt tells us, "If anything happened to Mrs. Jackson, I think Tito Jackson and his sons would be best suited to look after Michael's children." He adds, "I don't want to create a war with the Jacksons again about something so private."

Siggisiss

Bahahahah .. very funny. But Sissisiss, how can YOU be the mother, when it is clearly me!!! If you could see pictures of me, WOW it would blow you mind. You can see these children are clealry an even mix between myself and Michael!!! he asked for my eggs and womb and I gladly agreed. It was my pleasure ;)

Ok Nutters, see how mental this all sounds. The fact that people can just come out and say whatever!!!!

Posted at 2:17 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Lee lee

LOLOLOL The sad thing is, if I went to the media and said that, if you went to the media, they would probably make a story about it! I mean, just look at this M....something Petit Jackson. A clearly mentally disturbed person who claims to be Michael´s daughter (HEY, BTW, I am Michael´s daughter TOO!!!), and voilá! She is all over the tabloids!!
Unf...ingbelievable.
They buy into anything that can sell a story. NEVER do any investigative journalism into ANYTHING. How can those "ladies and gentlemen" of the press (not even just the tabloid) even LIVE with themselves? Knowing that every day, they do a LOUSY job!
They can´t be proud of themselves! Probably all on pills and alchohold to deal with it.

Lilly

He is Blankets bio father, Mark lester is parise.s, arnie klein is princes,THEY DONATED the sperm, but that doesnt make you a FATHER, a father is the one who loves you, feed you, gives you a home,rise you...what dont you get it?
Micheal is these kids FATHER DNA or nO

Siggisiss

Hey Lee Lee and Siggisiss,how can either one of you be the mother when I am?
Michael and I were married in a secret wedding,while we were never seen in public together,I am the mother of his children.
Okay now I'm going to run to every tabloid and sell,oops I mean share my very true story.

BTW-whatever happened to those crazy woman claiming they were the mothers?

Posted at 2:27 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Missy

LOL
I don´t know. They disappeared back into the woodwork I guess.
Funny detail.
The women claiming to be daughters and mothers clearly never had anything to do with Michael. The men did. Mark Lester, this dude, Klein (who HINTED that he MIGHT be the father because he had donated sperm to a sperm bank YEARS ago LOLOLOLOL, what an idiot!).
As people have pointed out, Miko never claimed anything, just silly rumours, neither did his brother Christian plus another one who never claimed anything, perhaps there are more.
I hope Michael´s kids have a sense of humour about this. It is getting so far out, that all you can do is laugh!

sofi

Correction:The name is Michael Jackson II.

Lee lee

Funny detail.

Posted at 2:38 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Siggisiss

Oh Boy...I so hope they have a good sense of humour too. Because the alternative breaks my heart.

Bye everyone...I'm off to work...Have a wonderful day/ evening x

Siggisiss

Bye, Lee lee, I am outta here too, Hope to see you soon. :-)

sofi

Lee lee,Sigisiss,Moni and Missy now the children are being attacked as if the poor dears haven't gone through enough already.

MJ215062009

HEY YOU MORONS HAVE YOU ALL SEEN TIGER WOODS TODDLER THAT WAS POSTED HERE LAST WEEK BEING TAKEN TO NURSERY BY DADDY - THE KID GOT BLOND HAIR AND IS WHITER THAN ME. STOP THE CRAP AND GET ON WITH YOUR OWN LIVES - MOST OF YOU AIN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT INTERRACIAL MATTERS AND WANT TO BE SMART - JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK A BLACK MAN AND A WHITE WOMAN HAVE TO HAVE A BLACK CHILD. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MY CHILDREN HAVE FAIR HAIR AND BLUE EYES, SO WHAT YOU SAYING THEY ARE NOT MINE OR THEIR DADS???? YOU SEE HOW STUPID U ALL MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK WHY DON'T YOU ALL TRY IT OUT AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT AT THE OTHER END!!!!!
PEOPLE LIKE THAT 'FORMER BODYGUARD' UP THERE SHOULD BE SHOT ON THE SPOT TO COME OUT NOW WITH CRAP LIKE THAT. HOW MANY MORE ARE TO FOLLOW, THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU ALL ITS TABLOID JUNK AS USUAL = BUT NO U ARE ALL FALLING FOR THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HOW MANY OTHER STARS YOU THINK HAVE REAL KIDS AND NOT REAL KIDS - YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM TOO!!! CUT THE CRAP AND CONCERN YOURSELVES WITH YOUR OWN CHILDREN!

gretta

Blanket looks just like the young Michael Jackson. Look at pictures of Michael when he was the same age....looks like he spit him out. The only difference is the skin color and the hair texture. Blanket is biracial, hence, the lighter skin and straight hair.

Now the other two, I believe they are the biological children of Debbie Rowe and the dermatologist. They look nothing like Michael, nor do they look biracial.

However, when all is said and done, does it really matter? Michael was the one who wanted the children and was responsible for them being born. And regardless of who the bio parents are, the children are heirs to his fortune.

Missy

They are all MJs biological children.

Cathy

It's funny - I cannot see even a speck of Michael's look in either Prince or Paris. Not even a little bit. Blanket is the one child that I do think bears a resemblance to Michael - at least Michael when he was young. Perhaps none of the children are Michael's biologically, but Blanket is the one I think has the best chance of being so.

It's really none of the public's business, but I do hope the information regarding this issue is available for the children - if and when they are interested in knowing the answer.

Brian

Wow, Michael Jackson fanatics are crazy and delusional, aren't they? It couldn't be more obvious that none of MJ's kids were conceived from his sperm.

Denise

He doesn't look like Blanket to me. WHAT, PEOPLE DON'T THINK MICHAEL JACKSON FANS CAN SEE???? WE HAVE EYES YOU KNOW. MATT'S CHILDREN DO NOT LOOK LIKE BLANKET AT ALL.

ALL THIS GUY IS DOING IS GIVING JACKSON DETRACTORS MORE FUEL FOR THEIR RIDICULE FIRE.

If you truly believe you were the biological father to blanket, Your ass should have came out last year sometime. Not wait over a year and suddenly make these claims because you think he looked like you after being in a karate suit.

ANYBODY WHO BELIEVE'S THIS(EVEN THE HATERS) ARE NUT JOBS, JUST LIKE HIM.

Randraya

Matt Fiddes is an ASS. He has tried to use the Jackson family forever for publicity!!!! He was the one who was suppose to handle security for the Jackson family when they were going to move to Devon. Instead he would call the paparazzi and tell them the exact locations of where the family was going to be at. Michael was suppose to meet them in Devon and Katherine called and told him not to come because it wasn't safe!!!

Matt was closer to Tito and when Tito found out about Matt's betrayal he pulled away from him and Matt sued or tried to sue Tito. Matt said straight out that Tito had cost him publicity!!!! Matt put the whole family in danger including Katherine. Jackie and Dealz left Devon early because of the whole thing.

Matt has done nothing but betrayed the Jacksons and has tried to take advantage of them every chance he get. He is not Blankets father and he really needs to back off of the Jacksons.

JLS

There is no question who blanket's daddy is. It's Michael Jackson. Thank God for that. All three of his children are fabulous humans. They ARE his legacy.