MJ's Ex-Bodyguard -- Blanket Might Be My Son

9/27/2010 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of Michael Jackson's ex-bodyguards has come out with a video statement, claiming he has reason to believe that Blanket is his biological son -- a fact that, he says, MJ even confirmed himself.

0927_feddes_launch2
29-year-old Matthew Fiddes made the statement after court docs allegedly leaked, describing how he donated sperm to MJ back in 2001-- sperm that may have been used to conceive Blanket Jackson ... who was born in '02.

0927_Blanket_getty_sm_02Despite several coincidences -- the 2001 sperm donation, the resemblance -- Fiddes claims he's still not 100% sure of his paternity ... telling TMZ, "As far as I'm concerned, Michael Jackson is the father."

As for custody -- Matt tells us, "If anything happened to Mrs. Jackson, I think Tito Jackson and his sons would be best suited to look after Michael's children." He adds, "I don't want to create a war with the Jacksons again about something so private."

Paula

First of all, all of you fools who don't believe Michael could produce children didn't read his autopsy report which stated "at the time of death he was producing healthy sperm" Second of all all you stupid fools who are saying this child looks like the stupid fool who is pictured in this article obviously have never seen a photo of Michael at the same age Blanket is now. Blanket is the exact replica of Michael Jackson with those large eyes, small lips and puffy cheeks and third, what is so wrong with the boy having a nickname? JUST ABOUT EVERYONE HAS ONE so why must you stupid people act like Blanket nickname is so awful? His real name is "Prince Michael II" It's only been mentioned 1 million throughout the millions of articles written about Michale's children. GROW FOOLS.

Paula

should; have read "GROW UP FOOLS" NO GROW UP STUPID FOOLS

Paula

I bet you if I (a female)said I donated sperm all you stupid fools would believe it and swear Michael's children resembled me.
You people are disgusting, just like the no good liars who keep this garbage about Michael going. Do you really believe Michael would have any of these UGLY CLOWNS producing children for him? I THINK NOT. Now all of you all take you sorry asses to bed, you people make me sick.

Zara

wtf another ******* trying to get some money and his 15 mins of fame ....come on why the hell would Michael choose a bodyguard as his sperm donor wouldn't have been easier if he would had just have an anonymous sperm donor i think that Michael was smarter than that ...plussss Prince is Michael's son end of discussion..

Anna

Totally DarkChild and Lisa. It seems pretty obvious and his words seem like they are from the same script as that Mark Lester dude. "I knew the story was going to break", "I didn't want this story out there" "I don't know for certain that I am Blankets biological father but he looks so much like me" blah, blah, blah.

Another famewhore indeed. Has anyone seen the pic of Blanket at the Grammies with Prine and Paris backstage. He looked so much like little Michael from J5. He may not be as dark as Michael but Latoya said Michael told her Blankets mother was hispanic. I believe that.

natasha

blanket doesn't even looks like this man, he loks like michael as a child

ó|ó

he KNOWS the kid is his

durrr...

oh. for a second there i thought that he was gonna say he impregnated michael while/during/after intercourse....

Gsharon 710

@ JM50

Rock on ! !

Missy

lance,the only "wackos" are the media,I can't believe how many people buy this BS! MJ is the biodad. Blanket looks just like MJ not this guy

katie

who gives a sh#t? donating sperm/eggs doesn't make you a parent. Michael was their father in the truest sense of the word. It sure would be great if proof ever does come out that they are bilogically his. I will be the 1st to rub it in the faces of these selfish fools that are intent on f**king with the minds of these kids. Sorry Michael! I'm just not as kind and forgiving as you were.

lili

He looks like he could be Prince's genetic bio-dad.

Missy

katie-there already was dna tests done and it confirmed MJ as the biodad.
lili-get over yourself,you think everyone who comes forward making crazy claims is there dad.

kim

Ok TMZ, your system is not working. Only thought you could have 1 nic the same. Some idiot posted under mine earlier because everyone on here since Mj has passed knows that I feel that Mj is the biological father of Blanket. Not what the imposter posted earlier under my name. good grief. Leave these kids alone TMZ....

rip mj