Britney Spears' Ex-Friend -- Stay Away!

9/28/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' infamous former friend Sam Lutfi now has a growing list of people he's not allowed to hang out with -- because it now includes the roommate who recently accused him of psychotic behavior.

0928_sam_lutfi_TMZ_BN
The restraining order -- filed earlier this month by an aspiring actor/model named Samuel Barth -- just got the thumbs up by a judge during a brief hearing in L.A. County Superior Court.

0928_barth_tmz_v3As we first reported, Barth accused Lutfi of trying to diagnose Barth
with mental problems (just like Lutfi allegedly did to Britney) ... then
allegedly stalked him and members of his family.

Lutfi must now stay 100 yards away from Barth for three years.

Christina G.

I've got an idea. Let's have a reality show starring Michael Lohan and Sam Lutfi. The premise: whoever gets the most restraining orders in the least amount of time, wins a house in the Thirty Mile Zone.

Majestik

Posted at 11:25 AM on Sep 28, 2010 by Christina G.

Better yet they'll end up killing each other. I'm surprised he hasn't befriended Lilo yet. Look out, Linds, he is NOT your friend.

Throwback kid

Sam Lufti reminds me alot of spree killer Andrew Cunanon, they were both celeb wannabees and I think Lufti will eventually snap and kill someone too. He needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

cafe456

INTRESTING!~

Dubstep'n

Could this bloke be any more grosser than that other beoudin-named Hooman Karamian?

What? Pshaw! Pffft! Hooman is aka Nik Richie that runs The Dirty. It's a site where one non-entity slag/ho would verbally and publicly slag another.

Fun stuff. And erm.. that "Nik Richie" arsewipe talks a big game against many of the fug chicks posted on his site but his "wife" is also balls to the walls fug.

JustAnotherGuy

Has anyone even read this Sam Barth guys disposition? Its the most useless legal "battle" i've ever seen. Barth lives in VA and wants a 100 yard restraining order on Lutfi? And this Barth kid continued to live at Lutfi's house like what... 2 or 3 times? does anyone else NOT think this is suspicious and/or some desperate attempt at fame? people need to do some research. after reading it, it just looks like another person trying to milk fame by taking advantage of this country's flawed legal system.

PS for those who don't know, there wasn't even a legal hearing in court. why would the Barths STILL go to court? thankfully only ONE camera/paparazzi showed up

steph

Does anyone actually think that 'justanotherguy' is not SAM LUTFI? How pathetically obvious can it be? Who else, other than the Barth family, would know, or care, about the details of the case, except SAM LUTFI? People do need to do some research, about SAM LUTFI, and his desperate attempt at a 'life'. I did read the do***ents, and I think this counts as an attempt to contact Sam Barth, whether 'direct or indirect, by any means of communication, including the internet.....'

Benjamin ( Dez )

I am Benjamin Gunderson, he one who was a pal of Sam Lutfi's a while back, did an interview on E!News and FINALY got an admission via Facebook message from Sam, claiming he was tryin to helop me, even when he said I should slit my wrist and kill myself or he would " do it for me" . I see he hasn't changed much. Sad

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2