Lindsay:

Don't Even Think

About a Conservatorship

9/30/2010 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has made it clear ... she will personally go to court and fight like hell if anyone tries to put her under a conservatorship ... sources with firsthand knowledge tell TMZ.

0928_lindsay_lohan_tmz_ex
Lindsay is saying no matter where she is -- and she's at Betty Ford right now -- she will come to court and go after anyone who tries to create a conservatorship.

But there's one proviso.  Lindsay could end up in rehab for a long time.  There could be problems handling Lindsay's business affairs while Lindsay is otherwise engaged, so there's a real possibility a trust will be created -- at least temporarily -- to handle financial matters.

Maribeth

She should request that Brittney's Dad gets the conservator ship. She had not idea how bad it has really become.

Alexis

#5 Your and idiot. Lindsay isn't a drug addict??! She only takes prescriptions pills??? Sorry but COCAINE IS A DRUG! She can't stop snorting it even when she knows she will have weekly drug tests and is on probation! She is addicted to cocaine and prescriptions ans she is a DRUG ADDICT. Get it straight.

darkrage6

Well 113 I wish someone would kill you on a drive-by so I don't have to hear your bullsh*t whining anymore!

TyroneY

You're rich and you buy drugs. Big total F* fail. Out of steaks, chicken wings and champagne, you get drugs. Big F* Fail.

Mike

Hey 118. What are you? A Lindsey lover? Why don't you go do some drugs and dream about about your skanky drug infested douche bag loser hero.

me

People comment as if they are right next to her and know everything... If a drug is prescribed, maybe she needs it... Who the Fu*k knows. but really I don't think anyone should be able to put anyone under any type of control... especially when they are an adult... if she wants to ruin her life, blow all her money.. then that is her decision... WELCOME TO AMERICA!! LAND OF THE FREE!!!

Jay

Lindsay is not enjoying her stay at rehab, she tweeted this:

I'm so jonesing for some chocolate right now, f*k Betty Ford I need some Betty Crocker up in this b*tch! #WithdrawPainsSuck

4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

www.twitter.com/LiloInPsychWard

A Real Lawyer

I am a practicing attorney, although not in the state of California, and I can tell you with almost perfect certainty that Lindsay does not qualify for a conservatorship. It simply is not going to happen. The standard is a danger to herself or others. That is a hard standard to meet and having a drug addiction does not qualify as a danger to herself...it has to be an immediate threat of death. I'm guessing Britney's father got one because Britney talked a lot about suicide. Lindsay is not a danger to herself or others in the eyes of the law. There is no such thing as a conservatorship for just the money aspect. The law doesn't care if Lindsay blows all of her own money on drugs.

LiLo has 2 of the worst parents I've ever seen...and in my opinion - her mother is even worse than her father. I actually feel sorry for her. I hope Rehab works for her but I have doubts.

darkrage6

Mike, why don't you do the whole world a favor and just go kill yourself already? NOBODY is going to miss you!

ama

Please take the time to get yourself better so no one will even think of a handing over a conservatorship!

me

Robert

Those gold digging fame whore parents of hers would be on cloud nine.

Joe

Yeah Lindz. It seems like you are getting the help you need and want. I am very proud of you. At Betty Ford, right on. Get better soon and come back to us. I just saw Machete and you were ausom!!

Ben

"Lindsay: Don't Even Think About a Conservatorship"

Then GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!

Kathy M.

Lindsay does not need a conservator. She is not a danger to herself or to others. Just because she is addicted to drugs and alcohol does not mean that she can not take care of her own affairs. This is just a way for her mom and dad to get their hands on her money. Lindsay, stay firm that you will not consent a conservator.