MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

9/29/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929_matt_fiddes_EX

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dd

YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER, tell your mom to get a job and leave Michaels child alone!

000samson000

he looks like that lil boy mike was keeping Blanket sounds like he wants cash in the long run.

bring back recent posts

God, go away you selfish person and take mom with you, like Blanket or anyone else in the family needs to read this crap, true or not..go away..Michael is the father..always will be..case closed.

Siggisis

Oh, shut up Matt Fiddles! You are a compulsive liar. And you look nothing like Blanket. Have some decency and leave the poor child alone!
That goes for TMZ too! You can report on this BS, but not a word about Tohme Tohme´s claim!

whatever

I think Michael's friend Miko Brando is Blanket's father...

aston

I don't get it. This picture doesn't look like the picture in the other post at all. In the other blog, he looked chubby - here he's thin.

Why tell this to the papers? Only the Jackson family needs to know.

Jermaine surely is out of the question as a guardian. Mainly for psychological reasons.

Lee lee

Posted at 1:43 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Siggisis

I 2nd that !! you tell them Siggisis !

Siggisis

I 2nd that !! you tell them Siggisis !

Posted at 1:46 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Lee lee

Hi Lee lee - it must be REALLY early for you!!

Marie

That clown wants a piece of Michael Jackson's estate money by claiming he is the biological father of Blanket.Go back to the circus where you came fron,Matt Fiddes.

just sayin

Even if he is the father... he donated sperm. What kind of rights do these sperm doners have? They do it with the knowledge that someone else will raise their child.

njneere

He isn't man enough to be anyone's father.

Lee lee

Hi Lee lee - it must be REALLY early for you!!

Posted at 1:48 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Siggisis

Yes so early ..I couldn't spell your name right. LOL sorry.
6.45 am here, Just catching up on the threads, You've been cracking me up :-)

JLa

idiot just b/c Blanket wears a ponytail doesn't mean your the father lol. So did MJ!! you dumbass.Maybe he likes to copy his father Michael. You just realized the dna testing will only prove once again you are not the father. Leave these kids alone. No matter what their only father was the late great Michael Jackson. Stop being a publicity junky

Nancy

Just watch this vid....it will tell you what kind of ass he is!

Hime

He keeps saying he doesn't want to pursue the issue because the Jacksons "have been through enough" so why did he even make the issue public, and why does he keep talking about it? Makes no sense.

And I guess he doesn't think what that could do to Blanket? "Oh yeah, I might be his dad but I won't pursue it..." great for the kid.

If you're not going to pursue it then shut up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments