MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

9/29/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929_matt_fiddes_EX

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

111pattycakes

TELL GRANDMA..... SHE NEEDS TO GET RUN OVER BY A REINDEER! LOL! A resemblance? ..... did she also tell you PIGS CAN FLY? Leave Michael's children alone ya BIG BAFOON!

Lee lee

I think we should all boycott TMZ stories pertaining to MJ3s genetics. Perhaps if we refuse to come on these threads TMZ may put some more effort into posting stories about Tohme Tohme and the other underhanded people in Michaels life. Just a thought.

Elle...

This is so freaken sick.. Mat go shut up.. Janet or Rebbe will take the kids and they will be just fine with out u.. Leave these kids alone.. Go Freaken Leeches.. Make me sick..

Siggisis

Hi Lee lee - it must be REALLY early for you!!

Posted at 1:48 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Siggisis

Yes so early ..I couldn't spell your name right. LOL sorry.
6.45 am here, Just catching up on the threads, You've been cracking me up :-)

Posted at 1:57 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Lee lee

Haha, I am glad! We were "SEEING" things yesterday - and I´m afraid we will be seeing pretty much the same if we keep reading on this post!
About the spelling of my name - I have two accounts here, one is Siggisiss, the other Siggisis. That is because I use different computers - it is just for my own convenience. But I can see it must be confusing. Sorry.

MichaelJACKSON

"Neither Jermaine....." HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

FIDDES IS FUNNY. JERMAINE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN BILLION KIDS, I HIGHLY DOUBT, HE IS STEP UP TO THE PLATE TO TAKE CARE OF MICHAEL'S KIDS! There should be a law against Jermaine interacting with ANY kid, he is a loser and a very very very very very terrible role model! I would like to see the kids raised by SONY than JOEmaine who would auction Michael's kids with NO shame, if it was doable!

111pattycakes

MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT? Did anyone ever teach you how to defend yourself against 40 MILLION MICHAEL JACKSON FANS?.... Michael Jackson's Army of Love is coming to WHOOP YOUR ARSE!

FredDerf

this guy seems pretty level-headed

far to level-headed to be caught up the the crypt-keeper family with all those loons!!!!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Father or not: his heart and head are in the right place. Good all over him.

raven

Hey folks
From the first posting of this and seeing all the pictures I beleive he does resemble this fellow. I can see it in the eyes, eyebrows and chin. Simaliar bone structure in the face. He does not want to interfere. Readthe post folks.

Siggisis

Posted at 2:04 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Lee lee

I like that thought. And frankly, I don´t think I can stomach more of the same as in the previous thread.
I am just afraid that the only posts left will be from haters and d... people!

Missy

I think they should go ahead with the dna test just to prove to everyone MJ is their biological dad,and end these stupidass crazy claims! Why didn't tmz report that fiddles just so happens to opening a new martial arts studio,this is to get his name out there.What about the interview where fiddles stated he never met MJ until 2002!

@Siggisis-I agree! Why didn't tmz post anything about tohme's claim.

Echo

Their lips are exact.

Chic

Go away,you just want a piece of the pie. Michael is Blanket's
father.

wendy

I still think marlon brando's kid is the dad, they look so much alike, not only that but wouldn't that be just like mj? to have marlon brando's grandson as your son?

Lee lee

Posted at 2:05 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Siggisis

DOH!!! I am easily confused LOL. Thanks for clearing that up. You would have thought I would have known that by now.Geez : )