MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

9/29/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929_matt_fiddes_EX

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

karin

Prosecutor Ron Zonen admits 2005 was a "Shakedown" !!

True Dat

Yeah, I bet his mom wants him to get a DNA test so she can a chunk of the Jackson fortune! She needs to get a life and a job. If he pursues this and Blanket is his child, the Jacksons should petition the court to drop Blanket as an heir to the estate and let this publicity whore and his greedy mother support the kid for 18 years including the high cost of mental health treatment for disrupting his life. Blanket is with his family, biological or not. He is happy, healthy and thriving. Why put this out there if you don't plan to pursue it? SMDH! I hate this world. I swear I do!

jaye

Of course Jermaine or Tito would step up to the plate; there is a LOT of money to be had. Those kids get more in a month than most working people get in a year. Broke Jermaine will especially have his hand out, he can't even pay child support.
For those saying Blanket doesn't LOOK like him; there are plenty kids who don't look like their parents, but can look like an Aunt, Uncle or even Grandparent. Remember Blanket has more than ONE parent; there is the female whoever she might be. In any case, you can't tell paternity by looks; that's not a legal determination; DNA testing is needed. One thing I would bet money on is that NONE of M. Jackson's kids have HIS DNA; he didn't want them to have the same Black features that he didn't want for himself.

Deb

Haven't been here in a while, was forwarded a post that was supposedly from me threatening OhWell with arrest for something. You guys have lost your F'ng minds...and yes, whoever said I curse like a sailor when I get mad is right! But I am not mad, I am just laughing at you guys because I haven't been here for a few weeks and I am STILL being cloned! Idiots...

Oh, and this is for Kaz - Et tu, Brutus?

HumanNature

People, People, People!!!!

Didn't the COURT ALREADY RULE THAT MJ IS THE FATHER OF MJ3!!!!!

THIS DUMB AZZ DO NOT HAVE ANY PARENTAL RIGHTS PERIOD!!!!

THIS JACKAZZ IS TALKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH!!!

NO COURT IN AMERICA WILL ALLOW THIS SERENADE!!!!

PEOPLE NEED TO EDUCATE THEMSELVES ABOUT CA FAMILY LAW OR FAMILY LAW PERIOD!!!

IF, HE FELT THAT BLANKET WAS HIS SON THEN HE SHOULD HAVE CHALLENGE IT WHEN MJ DIED!!!!

I'M LOL AT THE SHEER STUPIDITY OF DUMB PEOPLE!!!!

THE LAW IS THE LAW!!!!

me

There could be a slight resemblance.

Texas-Writer

What a boatload of bull. It he didn't want to bring it up, why are we hearing about all this from him.
Your 15 minutes are over ...
NEXT!

J

jaye-the only thing you are correct about is that kids do not have to look their parents,but Blanket is Michael's twin.Those kids are Jackson's by blood.This guy is just another famwhore out for 15mins of fame.

blue pen

The only thing that should be tested is the eyesight of this dudes mother!

Matt Fiddes is a sociopath who can't exist without attention.

Redhead

All of you who think MJ is the biological father are IDIOTS! Echo, you are right, their lips are identical.

really?

Wouldn't posting Dr. Murray's mugshot be a bigger story? Why is TMZ refusing? Unless of course it doesn't exist...but not even a fake one for us to analyze?

Why haven't ANY of the tabloids posted this?

ó|ó

yeah, uh, sperm doners dont get the kids you know, this story is a bit of a ridiculous one, taht guy must be stupid, i dont see any other sperm doner going after one of his 25000 kids his ego made him create...

HumanNature

Since people refuse to EDUCATE THEMSELVES ABOUT THE LAW ALLOW ME TO PROVIDE YOU WITH CALIFORNIA FAMILY CODE SECTION 7613:

(a) If, under the supervision of a licensed physician and
surgeon and with the consent of her husband, a wife is inseminated artificially with semen donated by a man not her husband, the husband is treated in law as if he were the natural father of a child thereby conceived. The husband's consent must be in writing and signed by him and his wife. The physician and surgeon shall certify their signatures and the date of the insemination, and retain the husband's consent as part of the medical record, where it shall be kept confidential and in a sealed file. However, the physician andsurgeon's failure to do so does not affect the father and child relationship. All papers and records pertaining to the insemination, whether part of the permanent record of a court or of a file held by the supervising physician and surgeon or elsewhere, are subject to inspection only upon an order of the court for good cause shown.

(b) The donor of semen provided to a licensed physician and
surgeon or to a licensed sperm bank for use in artificial
insemination or in vitro fertilization of a woman other than the
donor's wife is treated in law as if he were not the natural father of a child thereby conceived.

SIDE NOTE: DON'T YOU THINK THAT THE JACKSON FAMILY HAVE ALREADY PERFORMED DNA TEST ON MJ3????

THEY KNOW EXACTLY THE TRUTH OF MJ3 DNA AND THE COURT HAVE ALREADY DECLARED "MJ AS THE LEGAL FATHER"!!!!!!!!!

CASE CLOSED!!!!!

sarah

Nice mullet tough guy. This clown couldn't bodyguard a dog turd, let alone produce sperm.

HumanNature

Yesterday I read that if anything happens to Katherine that blanket should go to Tito, now today its Tito or Jermaine, something FISHY is going on here and I smell JERMAINE.

Jermaine can't support his own kids, why in the hell would Matt want Blanket to go to him unless him and Jermaine had a talk, cause Blanket has MONEY from his true father Michael Jackson and Jermaine trying to get his hands on it.

Posted at 3:27 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Zoe#1

DON'T WORRY MJ3 ARE PROTECTED BY THE "BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA"!!!!

YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!!!!!

THOSE LAWYERS DON'T PLAY!!!!!