MJ's Ex-Bodyguard: I Don't Want DNA Test, Unless ...

9/29/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former bodyguard Matt Fiddes -- who claims he may be the biological father of Blanket -- says he won't pursue a DNA test to prove he's the dad ... unless something drastic happens.

0929_matt_fiddes_EX

Fiddes tells TMZ, "My mum has begged me to approach the Jacksons for a DNA test on Blanket as she says he is the spitting image of me at that age," but adds ... "I am not willing to approach this subject as I feel the Jackson's and Michael's children have been through enough already."

But Fiddes says there is one possible scenario in which he'd change his mind -- telling us that if Blanket's current guardian, Katherine Jackson, died ... neither Jermaine nor Tito were willing to step up to the plate ... Fiddes says he would make a play for guardianship ... beginning with a DNA test.

kim

OMG, tmz, why in the heck do you write a 3rd story about this on one interview of this stupid guy? Come on. And you guys talking about Michael's family riding that MJ gravy train. But look at what you are doing. The exact same thing you are accusing others of. And what it more stupid is that Harvey said yesterday that this guy bores no resemblance to Blanket and even laughs it off. Leave these kids alone!!!!!!!!!!
They did not ask for this.

rip mj

natasha

He was michael's bodyguard for like 2 days. Matt GTFOH! he knows he isn't blanket's father, blanket looks nothing like him. Blanket looks so much like michael as a child.

Hime

Um, I'm disturbed that people think any of MJ's kids have his DNA. I'm not sure if you noticed, but his kids are not black, not even half black.

Roseilicious

The older "Prince" is actually Michael Joseph Jackson Jr, for some reason he goes by "Prince" Michael, unless Michael legally changed his name.

"Blanket' is the only one with Prince Michael Joseph Jackson on his birth certificate, and Michael Jr. has "Prince" as just a nickname.

And, the official use of the name "Prince" in MJ's family is KJ's BIO family of 3 generations of her paternal side given the legal name "Prince" (her grandfather, great grandfather, and great-great grandfather's legal first names).

Again, interesting -- MJ nicknames the oldest Prince, but gives "Blanket" (reasoning: "comfort", and "blessing") given the official (MJ's BIO family tradition) name Prince (birth certificate). And, mind you, imo anyway most resembles MJ (compare to pre-surgical MJ, STRONGLY resembles MJ)

Oldest is Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (Prince is nickname)
Blanket IS Prince Michael Joseph Jackson, II.

Also... Debbie had always maintained that she would have for him as many as he wanted. So why change "mothers"? Just rhetorical, of course. Just find these particular facets of the MJ3, (there's that word again: interesting. lol) in a connect-the-dots sort of way, that's all. Nothing to lose sleep over or anything, just food for thought in a spare moment...

iFart

Let´s just do it then, you are right. I just always feel the need to defend what I feel is right.
But in this case a boycott IS the right action.

Posted at 2:33 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Siggisis

I feel the same...I get defensive when I read the nasty crap.....but I've had enough. MJ3s Paternity is now OFF LIMITS. I urge all other regular ( nice ) Posters to do the same. Lets Ignore all TMZ threads regarding MJ3 Paternity. :)

Posted at 2:37 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Lee lee

______________________________________________

I agree. I've tried to get people to boycott stories like this before, but no one ever does. I really think it would make a big difference as to what kinds of headlines TMZ prints. If they get more hits on positive MJ stories, they'll print less slanderous ones, imo. Well I'm out of here and not reading anymore on this story...I'll wait for the next non-malicious one and post my comments there.

Missy

Posted at 6:48 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Hime

Just because you are mix(black/white)doesn't mean you will look like it.There are alot of biracial people who look totally white,as for MJs kids they do look biracial,and their mothers are white.There's no denying these kids are MJs biological kids

MiMi

Yes, we should all avoid any stories relating to paternity of MJ3! The discussions become ridiculous.

NO MO STORIES PERTAINING TO PATERNITY!

Where's the story on Tohme Tohme??

Give us something substantial TMZ. How about some news regarding the new MJ CD? I have heard whisperings about that for quite some time. I believe an announcement is supposed to be made around the beginning of October?

sue

like it would be his choice to have the dna test done on his terms anyway he has no ties to the jackson family anyway other than being mjs bodyguard!!! there not going to pursue a dna just because he says so!!! how many others have come forward wanting the same test ?? they are still waiting FIDDES better get in line with the rest of them!!! this is so ridiculous... sue from tampa

Barb.A.

Ok I am confused. MJ had a falling out with Sony and said that Thoma (sp?) was devilish. Later Thoma gets fired from Sony and then MJ makes a deal with Sony.

Somewhere along the line Thoma is fired from MJ's camp but in the TII movie the credits have Thoma listed. And now Thoma puts a claim in on the estate.

If MJ wasn't working with or for Thoma, why was he listed in the credits and now has a claim in the estate?

Someone / anyone have an answer? or am I missing something?

wow

A co-worker found this 2008 article on line.

Revealed: Michael Jackson's Not the Father of His Kids

February 5th, 2008, 13:46 GMT| By Monica Gaza

The story around the elusive former pop superstar Michael Jackson is getting stranger and stranger. Two days ago I was telling you all about how the reclusive singer finally allowed his two older kids to run around the Luxor Hotel Casino in Las Vegas without any masks or veils covering their faces. Well, I hadn't seen photos of Michael's kids in a while - not to mention the "no mask on" part, so it came as a bit of a shock to see that both ten-year-old Prince Michael I and Paris, nine, look cute, healthy and happy. Not that I expected otherwise - or maybe I did, at some level. I'm not exactly sure how best to explain it, but given that their father is one of the most eccentric celebrities out there and has a do***ented dislike of anything that involves public exposure, I had this (childish, I think) notion that the children might not be quite right, if you know what I mean.

As far as looks go, at least, I was wrong. However, if you too were wondering how come both Michael's elder kids have flawlessly white skin, here comes the answer: they were indeed conceived by Michael's second wife, Debbie Rowe, but are not his biological children. In fact, Rowe herself claims that Paris and Prince were conceived with the help of a sperm donor. "Michael knows the truth. He has to come clean" she is quoted as saying. The fact is, from what Rowe has stated over the years, we can deduce that she and Jackson entered what is called a "surrogacy agreement" in 1996, about nine months before they were officially married. What that means is that she agreed to bear his children - not his biological children, mind you - and got a nice little reward for it. The price tag? A staggering �6million pay-off (about $10 million), a �1.6million Beverly Hills home, a car, clothes, furs and jewels.

Apparently, Jacko is still paying Debbie Rowe (whom he divorced a year later) about $50,000 a month. In the surrogacy agreement, Rowe agreed to "knowingly and voluntarily waive my right to contest Michael's paternity of either child" and "consent to Michael being declared the father". The strange part is that Rowe has completely renounced her child custody rights and has granted her former husband full custody of the couple's kids. She calls it a "gift" to Michael. So, let me get this straight - this lady, who married the pop star and then divorced him, is the mother of his children, who are not however his biological children, and also gave up any involvement in her kids' lives - all as a gift to Jacko and in exchange for a hefty paycheck. Is it just me, or this whole story is slightly eerie?
Copyright © 2001-2010 Softpedia.

Missy

wow-there are alot of people who don't believe they are his kids,tests have been done,MJ is their biodad.Adding to that Prince has vitiligo(a genetic disease)

Roseilicious

Someone / anyone have an answer? or am I missing something?

Posted at 7:56 PM on Sep 29, 2010 by Barb.A.

______________________________________________

Tommy Mattola is "the Devil" = Sony

Thome (whole name is Dr. Thome Thome) was hired and fired by MJ as his (MJ's) 'manager'.

Thome is TRYING to make a claim on the Estate. Won't happen though. He tried before, and lost - he will again.

Barb.A.

Ok, that's what I had wrong. Thank you Roseilicious for helping me sort that out. Though I was crazy for a minute. :-)