Photog: I'm Partly to Blame for Hilton Hit-n-Run

9/30/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's boyfriend isn't the only one to blame for last night's vehicular run-in with a female photog on the Sunset Strip -- TMZ has learned the shutterbug is actually admitting partial fault in the matter.

0930_paris_paps_hit_tmz_ex

The photog -- Carol Williams -- tells us, "I admit I am at fault as much as him" ... adding that she shouldn't have been "out in the middle of the street" in the first place.

Williams is also shedding light on why she thinks Hilton's BF Cy Waits drove away from Boa Steakhouse after the incident -- saying, "After he rolled over my foot, he rolled the window down and asked if I was fine ... someone else answered for me and said 'yes' and he drove off."

As we previously reported, Waits was cited for a hit-and-run -- and Williams was treated for injuries to her leg.

Williams tells us she's still a big fan of Paris and notes, "I want to take responsibility for my actions.”

jeff

idiot chasing idiots

iamsuperdan

I am stunned. No lawsuits involved. This is a female photogrpaher, and Gloria Allred hasn't sunk her fangs into this lady?! Holy crap.

$10 says Gloria has contacted this photographer.

feebee

at least he stopped and asked her if she was okay.

yessir

AWW I feel bad now for trashing the paparazo. I didn't realize it was a woman. Kudos to the woman for acknowledging that she was at fault and I hope she's okay.

"I am stunned. No lawsuits involved."

She doesn't have a lawsuit. She stood in front of a moving car, it's called contributory negligence. She's in the wrong, she was jaywalking, obstructing traffic, and a host of other crimes she CAUSED the accident. she gets major cool points though for not being money hungry and being able to admit she was in the wrong

awards

This is a stand up woman! Who knew? Didn't think there were any left in SoCal. Hope you get better soon!

onlyinamerica

If you watch the video , It clearly shows she said she was ok and even waved that she was ok ! Why don't they arrest her for j- walking and being a nuisance and mayhem to the driver ! They shoild also test her for Drugs She looked stoned !

todd lee

You mean there are actually Female S***-Bag Media Leeches? I always thought a female wouldn't lower herself and be a stalking photgrapher....but iguess im wrong.

but then again, she could have cried and bitched and tried to sue like 99.9% of the photographers stalking celebrities out there, but instead she admitted her wrong doing...i actaully applaud her.

RabbleRouser

You are more than partly to blame- it's 100% your fault.

shar

It is toatlly 100% her fault! Paps should NOT be aloud anywhere near Celebs when they are driving!

tmzblogger

ALLEGEDLY OF COURSE--Soundz like she has been paid off. Momma and Poppa Hilton GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER!

Ace

Sounds like someone gots that check!

ABB

That was a WOMAN?

Spot

Now, get the sheriffs dept to explain why he was ticketed for hit and run. He should have been given a trophy, PaP's blocking a cars path so they can try to blind the driver with their flash guns should all be run over with both front and rear wheels. It should be legal to back over them and then run over them again.

Village

I do not understand why the very rich do not use chaffered limousines. If I had that kind of money, the first thing I would buy would be a stretch and staff.

Anthony

I think we have finally found 100 percent proof that bigfoot exists..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments