Photog: I'm Partly to Blame for Hilton Hit-n-Run

9/30/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's boyfriend isn't the only one to blame for last night's vehicular run-in with a female photog on the Sunset Strip -- TMZ has learned the shutterbug is actually admitting partial fault in the matter.

0930_paris_paps_hit_tmz_ex

The photog -- Carol Williams -- tells us, "I admit I am at fault as much as him" ... adding that she shouldn't have been "out in the middle of the street" in the first place.

Williams is also shedding light on why she thinks Hilton's BF Cy Waits drove away from Boa Steakhouse after the incident -- saying, "After he rolled over my foot, he rolled the window down and asked if I was fine ... someone else answered for me and said 'yes' and he drove off."

As we previously reported, Waits was cited for a hit-and-run -- and Williams was treated for injuries to her leg.

Williams tells us she's still a big fan of Paris and notes, "I want to take responsibility for my actions.”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Mickey

A fine example of one of the differences between men and women.

Robert

Why would any of the Hilton's have to pay her off? Paris wasn't driving. They didn't get rich by being stupid. Paris has zero legal liability.

ME

All these paps have gotten so outta control, surprised that there aren't laws in place yet. Leave it to a woman to actually take some responsibility and act like an adult in the matter. I think I actually just gained some respect for them.

scarling

#3 comment by superdan is awesome!!
I was thinking the same thing. I can not stand Gloria Allred.
I'm a female, and honestly...no matter what the crime against me was, no matter what the situation was, there is no way in hell I'd let that hell-bent, fem-nazi anywhere near me.
Actually, maybe I would, just so she could call one of her press conferences that she's so famous for and I could blast her live in front of the press, telling the truth as to how she bullied her way into my situation.

Anyhow, props to this photographer for taking some blame, even if money was involved. How the hell can you drive when paps are circling your car and keeping you from moving?

Superman

F-king BS!! She's either a dumbass groupie or she got paid off.

Whatever

I love that the woman is shielding her face from photos! Wow, finally know what it feels like, huh?

Ben

I seen them on TV walking and running beside the cars as they try and pull away some even leaning over the hood snapping pictures. You know that ok while they are getting to the car and in it but when the motor starts GET YOUR A$$ OUT of the way!!!!!

tom

I assume he was the one who agreed in advance to take the hit. Now all those photos may be worth a few dollars. Paps are s***.

shane

First of all, I don't think you can call it a hit and run when you just hit a paparazzi because they are not people and second, when you stand in the middle of the street in front of a moving car while flashing a blinding light in their eyes, I feel that should be classified as attempted suicide!

Texacan

I wonder how much daddy Hilton had to pony up for this one?!

Jurgen Brul

Hello Friends, Paris Whitney Hilton and Lindsay Dee Lohan WHERE ARE WE RUNNIN’ (Lenny Kravitz)? Paris Whitney Hilton and Lindsay Dee Lohan should Now be living in a Sober House, which is managed by dr. David Drew Pinsky (dr. Drew)! Because Drugs( LSD, Heroin, Cocaine, Marihuana(Cannabis) and Prescription Drugs(medication) Addiction) is Destroying Our World and Our Babies Futures! Advice: www.JustThinkTwice.com Greetings, Jurgen R. Brul

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5