Britney Spears

Sued By Former Nanny

10/1/2010 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Under the category ... hired help costs a frickin' fortune ... Britney Spears is being sued by a former nanny who claims she's owed $35,202 for one month's work.

Britney Spears sued by nanny.
Ferial Zaltash claims Britney hired her as a personal assistant and nanny to her children in September, 2007.  Zaltash claims she resigned a month later.

For that month, Zaltash claims Spears owes $35,202 for nanny and personal services.  The suit claims Zaltash made a demand for payment but Brit refused.

Zaltash also wants $19,940 for penalties for unpaid wages and overtime.

Beats workin' for Meg Whitman at $23 an hour ...

No comment from Britney's camp.

Muppet

With all the stories at TMZ this week about nanniesscammers etc. being paid a fortune for wages/child support, I think they can expect to be flooded with people looking for jobs if that's the going rate!! LOL Sign me up!!!

Jim in Cali

Seriously what idiot quits a 35,000 per month job as a nanny? I don't care how bad it might be for putting up with Spears or her kids. 35,000 a month turns out to be 420,000 per year. That is ridiculous amount of money for a job that requires no education at all other than handling babies.

Crystal

Isn't it past the statute of limitations! I thought it was like you had to sue before 3 years or you are just out! Maybe I am wrong!

cafe456

lis lies lies!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT MESS WITH HE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring back recent posts

..hmmm...2007? was she Britneys nanny?..I mean, I know the boyz had one, in which case, that is why Jamie offered to pay her so much, just sayin....

Perky

In addition, she wants $19940 for over time for that month ?!? What was her base rate for being a nanny ?!?

ruthie

#21
You are right! Your comment was mine exactly! the amount is $422,424.00 a year! I'll be an assistant/nanny for that! Notice it is a foreign name, this person is prob illegal too! UNBELIEVABLE! I am moving to california tomorrow! I'm going to go on a massive drug induced crime spree and do no jail time and then become a nanny! What a fun state! NO consequences!

WatcherOne

Ferial Zaltash - Sounds like an herb...or a fortune teller.

nastynorm

NUKE HOLLYWOOD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaz

Who waits THREE years to fill a lawsuit for THAT much money? If i was owed that much, I would file it the day after I quit. Suspicious.

Bubba

Is this Nanny a Russian by any chance? Play the piano?

Tamera

Leave her alone... Most Moms couldn't afford her... She's after a quick buck!!!!~! What is this really about???? So she says!

lucy

I know for sure that I'm definitely in the WRONG business...

caged

wow people are so pathetic.

if you think the woman should be shot to death

re post this

john c. ketchum

i wish you the best and all the happiness

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments