New Jackson DVDs on the Way, But Not That New

10/2/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Loyal Michael Jackson fans will do anything for new material ... and a new three-DVD set will put that theory to the test.

Michael Jackson New DVD.
TMZ has learned a new box set called "Vision" will be released on the 47th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination -- November 22. A source close to the estate tells TMZ the three DVDs feature a vast collection of previously released Michael Jackson videos ... and one new video that has never been seen. Yes, just one.

Better be one hell of a video.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BrAnBa

Squeezing out the last drops....
But it is all about business and loyal fans will buy the album.
As long as the money finds its way to Michael´s children, it´s all good!

9inch

More Jacko...
Enough of that pervert already.

Steve Wonder kicked ass!

toni

I love you mickael 4ever

toni

I love you my angel

MJForever

Anything from MJ and his estate, I will always buy it for whatever cost. I love you Michael.

Qbee

Strange TMZ just learned this _ It has been common knowledge on the MJ fan boards for over a week LOL .. Nothing slips by Michael's fans_ We have insiders too ya know ;) I think TMZ has been eves dropping On MJJCommunity.com

Melinda

TMZ - why do you always find it necessary to publish the worst possible photos for your Michael Jackson stories? There are plenty of nice photos of him. Show some respect.

sparced

at least the profits are partially going to MJ's kids instead of some of the other nutcases in the Jackson family....

aston

Good!
Don't take the bait, MJ fans. This is great news. I don't have those videos on DVD in my home, do you? So I'll be happy to get them, and I hope they are the best ones - not anything from the 30th anniversary. Then I'd be even happier if I can see them ON THE BIG SCREEN as well. Imagine the Dangerous dance and Earth song - and Stranger in Moscow - in a movie theater! Something to take the kids too.

Gina

I love you Michael.

Iry63

@ dusty: only people that have hatred inside, can hate a great person like MJ. When you arrive in hell, you won't find MJ, he is sitting in Heaven, close to God and his only son. Real MJ fans don't hate, but love.... I will buy anything to support his children, biologically his, or not (who cares....) Forever Michael!!!

Mandy

Can't wait for Vision to hit the stores! And to all the haters: *yawn*, you keep writing similar comments, it's a waste of time. So how about stop reading MJ news and message boards and actually get a life?

iFart

I don't even read the hater's comments...I know which losers to avoid by now. It's really sad they have nothing better to do but post on every single MJ story multiple times a day, especially since they pretend to hate him so much. It's obvious Michael occupies their every thought...they're totally obsessed with him, haha. No one is immune to MJ's powerful charisma...they can't help but be drawn to him and every story TMZ puts up about him.

Can't wait to see the new video! Luv and miss you forever MJ. xo

HumanNature

dustin

You will be the first hater in line to purchase the anticipated music of THE "KING OF ALL MUSIC"!!!!!

Shamon

themaestrosgirl

I would love to get my hands on a comprehensive, quality compilation of Michael's videos...I will definitely buy both the DVD, and the Itunes version so I can have it in both formats. How exciting!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments