Judge Orders Oksana's Key Guy To Stay Clear of Lucia

10/4/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's lawyers just got a judge to order Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard/key adviser to stay away from baby Lucia ... TMZ has learned.

Lucia Gibson
Judge Scott Gordon issued a restraining order against Oksana's confidante, Kristian Otto Herzog, after Mel Gibson's lawyers claimed he's a danger to Mel's daughter.

1004_oksana_tmz_smallAs we first reported ... Herzog is has a long rap sheet -- each case involving firearms.  He was released from jail in March after serving 255 days. He is currently on probation.

We're told Mel had asked Oksana to keep Herzog away from Lucia ... but she refused.  So today Mel's lawyers asked the judge for a restraining order ... which has been granted.

tsc

Ahhhahaha!! Good! I wish the people in our country had a say on whether these type of people stay in this country. We would say, if you extort we will deport! Please deport her soon.

Diane

Hi Diane and fuddy

As always, I agree with you both; excellent comments. Mel was right to ask first, and then to pursue this via the courts. Diane, I too am alarmed about CPS. Did they know about this man's history?

Posted at 1:46 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Genna

@Genna

I would think they know now but why didn't they question her associations that were allowed to be around the baby before. They take kids away for much more insignificant things than this. Our tax dollars at work!

@Fuddy

Yes, I agree Mel shows himself to the reasonable and better parent through his actions time and time again.

Genna

@Fuddy and Diane

And OG can't claim, "Oh...I didn't know anything about his history." She was told, and still refused to have him removed from his lose proximity to Lucia.

Fred Farkel

Mel has good representation.

That THING he was married to just screwed up for the last time.

Hang in there Mel. And if no one else will say it... I WILL:

I HAVE SCREAMED THAT SAME WELL KNOWN RANT AT MY WIFE VER-FREAKIN-BATIM WHEN MY EX WAS ACTING CRAZY AND ENDANGERING OUR FAMILY, OUR HOME, OUR BUSINESS, OUR REPUTATIONS, AND OUR KIDS.

I'll say it again to all men.

IF YOU THINK THIS STUFF ONLY HAPPENS TO TV AND MOVIE STARS - THINK AGAIN MEN. YOU'RE NEXT. I PROMISE YOU. YOU ARE NEXT. YOUR WOMAN WILL GO CRAZY ON YOU. BE PREPARED.

Shell

OK, I'm late as usual. This is great news!! LOL I bet the fake bodyuard is mad as a hatter.....

kickaboo

Uh, the Judge ordered Herzog away from Lucia not Oksana. Why was Oksana walking alone in the video? But what about TheBodyGuardGroup? Is it only one? Is this just Kritian's personal guard service, in attempt to a piece of the Gibson's millions, 200 million Oksana told him.

How many people does Oksana have in her circle to take down Mel Gibson and her 200 million dollar goal?

Fred Farkel

Oh for crying out loud.

I don't even remember if Mel was married to OG or not.

Who cares.

She's crazy and I am glad she got her buttocks kicked today.

Majestik

Has anyone mailed this latest installment to the Oprah Winfrey site. I'd like to see what their take is on a mother who would hire a two time convicted felon that's done time as a bodyguard/babysitter for an infant. If this doesn't hit the Winfrey show with eyes wide open then someone over there isn't doing any leg work in Oxymoron's background.

Does anyone have any links to this Herzog so I can see what happened to send him to jail (yes, he impersonated a police officer but I'd like to get details) anyone?

Who'sThat

HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! Im so confused.....I just watched this "riveting" video and I didnt see any huge crowds or mobs trying to get near Oksana. Why does she claim the need for personal security?

When is she going to be LOCKED UP?

Posted at 1:55 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by meltheloser

idk, i didn't see a big crowd either...saw her enter the courthouse then next she was in the underground parking lot...

BTW, how about changing your moniker to OKskanktheloser...you don't have to support Mel if you still don't like him:)

Diane

@Fuddy and Diane

Posted at 1:58 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Genna

This can not bode well for her. Some people get away with a great deal in this life but there comes a time there really is Divine Intervention and she should be afraid of that especially with her mockery of everything that is good.

I can just see Mel wanting beat himself over the head for having ever had anything to do with her. At least he knows he wasn't the only one taken in by her.

garnet

They're a team of charlatans.
Herzog tries to pass off as a policeman, a vietnam vet, witness coach, proper bodyguard.
Oksana tries to pass off - oh well the list is too long.
Then there's Horriwitz trying to pass off as PR man and a gifted lawyer. :D

christy

That THING he was married to just screwed up for the last time.

Hang in there Mel. And if no one else will say it... I WILL:

I'll say it again to all men.

Posted at 2:00 PM on Oct 4, 2010 by Fred Farkel

ummmmm, they were never married.

Superman

This is what you call irony and hypocrisy!!!

Genna

@Fuddy and Diane

And OG can't claim, "Oh...I didn't know anything about his history." She was told, and still refused to have him removed from his close proximity to Lucia.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Please, someone in the know: what does this mean though? what are the terms? My real question: is Alexander protected too?