TMZ Live: Oksana, Britney, and Jermaine Jackson

10/4/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions today on everything -- including Oksana Grigorieva being guarded/advised by a convicted felon, Jermaine Jackson's Las Vegas tribute to MJ, and Britney Spears getting back in the studio.
1004_tmzlive_large
Plus: Susan Boyle backs out of "Dancing with the Stars" performance.

Allie

The guy that ate the salami still needs to WASH HIS HAIR!

michelle

I'm fairly new here, thus far just the Mel Gibson issue issue
Q is TMZ the place to find the story behind the headlines

Leigh

Love Mike......

Tell us more about the fit club?????

Donovan

No offense to Mike meant, but it's very easy for someone like him to lose weight when they first start trying...he's going from one extreme of not watching what he eats and eating lard food to another so it rolls off easily at first. What about people who eat healthy and can't get it off? Are you going to talk about that too? There are the Max's of the world who can eat anything and not gain and then there are the opposite where people barely eat anything and gain.
Also, is Harvey going to talk about what he takes that makes him so unnaturally amped up? Sometimes he's dragging through and yawning all the time and then BAM he's talking a mile a minute and animated and not focused.

Lia

Could we get a better look at Nick (sports guy)... :)

Dara

Is there ANY possible way to convince TMZ to let go of the Mel Gibson/Oksana story? Really, nobody cares about the skank. Mel may have burned some bridges and his career is probably over, but like him or not, he is/was an awesome actor. Nobody cares about this gold-digging conniving bitch Oksana. Let it go!

gingergirl

TMZ fit club sounds awesome!!! Hopefully you could have a specific forum for general questions and support. I'd like to lose around 45 pounds.....and incentive like success stories? I love you passion Harvey...very motivating:)

Melody

Hey Harvey and Mike,
Interested in fitness help. I am a woman in my forties. Pretty good shape. Usually do something active everyday. Still, I am 15 or 20 overwieght. Don't eat the greatest. Limeted resources. HELP!! P.S. Love you Guys!!

dee

I'm a vegan and I need motivation to start to working out.
sign me up

Barbara

I missed the beginning part about your fit club and want to know more (or maybe i can replay the web cast to hear it all but then that may take effort) I would be interested to hear more and congrats to Mike for his weight loss.

pancake

Was Greg Giraldo a jewgene(jew masquerading as an Italian?)

candice

David Beckham and the prostitute...I think he did it...what about you guys?

Lori

chelsea was in new orleans doing a show and went to the saints game on sunday..

HTB

Is Christina Aguilera jealous of Lady GAGA? Have they ever met?

ANgela

harvey's fly is open wtf... LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments