Gary Coleman's Death Probe -- Case Closed

10/5/2010 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one murdered Gary Coleman ... this according to investigators who finally closed the case into the actor's untimely demise.

Gary Coleman

The decision to shut down the investigation comes just weeks after cops in Utah received and reviewed Coleman's autopsy report -- in which the coroner labeled Gary's death an "accident."

Indeed the autopsy concludes Coleman was in terrible shape before he died.  A rep for the Santaquin Police tells us, "[Gary] was an accident waiting to happen.  The last time I saw him he literally looked gray.”

FYI -- no one was ever suspected of killing Gary ... but his kinda-sorta wife Shannon Price did release an unsolicited statement denying any involvement in Coleman's death.

Cartman

What choo talkin bout?

RIP little man.

JosH

Whacchu Talkin Bout TMZ?!?!

MZLB

Gumbs did it

artie help

gary was a great guy who could play center on my team anytime

JosH

Goto Youtube and type in Gary Coleman on divorce court.. its pretty funny!

Vote NO Meg Whitman

What a sad ending to this guys life. His parents let him down, the tv industry let hime down and then his so called wife not only let him down but pushed him down those stairs.

About the only positive thing is that he basically had no money so that his killer wont benefit too much from her scam. Although I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of this Shannon leach.

Colonel Bleep

That tramp ex-wife definitely got away with murder and Utah authorities were never willing to follow through. Nothing but lame excuses. A police rep said he "looked gray." What is that? Some sort of medical diagnosis from a cop? Who is this rep and what medical school did they attend? Utah is a joke. Murder is murder and has absolutely nothing to do with looking "gray." Morons!

dan rafeal espn boxing

I forgot Gary Coleman died.

lander

with his low-center of gravity, there's no way he could just fall over and crush his skull.

a white woman has license in certain parts of america to kill a black man.

007Knight

Case closed how convenient; just another dead angry black guy.

TXluvsMJ2

Wonderful. Too bad they can't close MJ's case this fast.

Gsharon 710

Maybe we should not trust anyone in authority aboaut the death of Gary.

Oh well, we know, they know, she knows. If the person had no problem posing in pictures on his dying bed, no less, she is not to be trusted.

Anyway, Gary is in peace and His "wifey" is left behind to catch hell one way or other. I hope she actually has to get a damn job. May she have many back flash dreams of asking a very ill man to go fix her food right after he gets home.

Case closed? Fine, but they are not the final Judge.

007Knight

and too bad the Goldmans and others can't close the Nicole Simpson Case

Fred Farkel

I'll never forget the 911 call the "wife" made with Gary at the bottom of the stairs.

"Maam? Go downstairs and see if he is breathing."

"I can't. I'll have a seizure if I see blood."

I promise everyone out there including Gary himself and his mom and dad and whoever. If I ever see that THING he was married to - I WILL GIVE HER ONE VERY HARD SLAP ACROSS HER FACE.

Thank you.

b

His "wife" may have not murdered him but she sure didn't try to help him. She wouldn't even try to stop the bleeding. She is as low as it gets in my book.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments