Judah Friedlander -- The FDNY Bloody Body Scare

10/5/2010 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a photo of "30 Rock" star Judah Friedlander hovering over a bloody body in NY last night after FDNY rushed to the scene -- but don't freak out ... it was all a false alarm.

1005_judah_friedlander_EX_TMZ_v5

Obviously, the dead guy isn't really dead -- he was just a human prop in a publicity stunt for Judah's book -- but a passerby saw the bloody mess inside SPiN in Manhattan ... and called 911.

The paramedics -- who are real BTW -- rushed to the scene, but as soon as they figured out it was all a joke, they laughed ... and then split.

When reached for comment, Judah told us, "I'm surprised someone dialed 911. When I saw Sylvester Stallone kill someone in 'The Expendables,' I didn't dial 911."

And here's a fun fact -- "The World Champion" Judah Friedlander also tells us, "Turns out one of the FDNY guys - was one of the FDNY  guys that hugged me in the Dave Matthews Band video 'Everyday' 9 years ago."

Who'sThat

What next? and who is this attorney? i must have missed this one! how can CNN be soooo wrong? and the gossip site gets it right?

Who'sThat

oops..soo soory...wrong story!

but Ugh read the story, its a mannequin! not real!

Pound Sand

I hate when people spam their crap on this site!

RY

Way to waste tax payer's money? I hope it wasn't a busy day -- the FDNY that showed up for that stunt could have went to the scene of a real emergency.

spinner25

LOL My mom was one of the people who told him to "get the hell away" when he was in the mall filming for the DMB "Everyday" video.

jj

They are FDNY Firefighters "Certified first responder" engine company. The paramedics are not in the photo

Markieb

Hey is that Jimi Hendrix is the background

Jay

Im from NYC and most people will step over a dying homeless person. I am shocked someone called 911.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

100% Totally staged incident.

If anyone called 911 it was this Judahs people and they should be prosecuted for making a false 911 distress call. I wonder who's real emergency was delayed because these clowns tied up emergency response resources.

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE PHOTO CREDIT? ? ? ? ?

Just great there are at least two no talent Friedlanders out there :(