Paris Hit & Run 911 - 'I Just Got Ran Over by a Car'

10/5/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made after Paris Hilton's boyfriend Cy Waits ran over a photographer's foot last week in L.A. -- and in the call, the victim claims, "I just got ran over by a car."

1005_cy_paris_ex_911
In the call, the photog doesn't seem to be too badly injured -- because it takes her a while to decide that she needs assistance from paramedics.

Brooke

Sorry, the bitch got in front of a moving car. You just don't get to do that. What should they do, stay there until every pap gets a useless photo of 2 people leaving in a car. She got what she deserved. Then she does not know if she needs paramedics, she asks around, hey do I need a paramedic. Suck it up bitch and get a real job.

pete

ummmmm......this was last week. who the F cares? hey TMZ! when the entire human race is decimated in 2012, all you will care about is what Kim Kardashian is wearing on Armageddon. be relevant.

whateverpeeps

Whatever people think about Paris and whatever kind of human being she is doesn't matter.

At some point, you have to take responsibility for your own health and safety. Snapping flashing photos of people trying to drive less than a foot away from you is probably not a good idea. The woman is a greedy b****, putting her own safety on the line for a few bucks. Well you got what you wanted.

A case against this shouldn't even be considered. Take this as a lesson to stay clear of cars and move on.

whateverpeeps

@ 22 posted by pete

That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever read. You are on TMZ, a site that caters to celebrity gossip. If you want worthwhile news, reach up to your address bar and type cnn.com. Stop complaining about something when you clearly don't care enough to look for it. If you cared about world events you wouldn't be on tmz.

baby

WHATS SO FUNNY IS PARIS HAS SUCH BIG FEET I AM SHOCKED SHE IDNT GET HER BIG OLE SIZE 11 RAN OVER? THIS GIRL IS A JOKE!

kp

line up a few more, then it would be worth paging down to see 6 to 12 being run over. If your that stupid to stand in front of a car=

dane

here's a suggestion: stop standing in front of peoples cars trying to get pictures, get the **** OUT OF THE WAY.

JM

Call Oxygen Network and threaten to boycott the station if they give this convicted drug addict who was voted 'worst celebrity role' a show.

Timothy

I don't get what the obsession is with this Hilton girl. Excuse my choice of words but she is in my opinion and after observation of her in the last oh 7 years been nothing but a snobby stupid girl who likes to laugh at the stupidest things, people etc. ...... All I see her is as someone who poses with barely nothing on and I imagine all the feces in her ass ready to come out mixed in with coke and alcohol....and for someone wanting to photograph that after a night out ?? I don't get it!

JAN

well deserved for all parties involved!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2