Clay Aiken & Tyra Banks

Train Together

10/7/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken and supermodel gal pal Tyra Banks took their relationship underground ... and rode the NYC subway together on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Looks like Madonna has started another celebrity trend.

Jackie

After reading some of the comments...bullying does exist in all shape or form. Insecure individuals that spend their time spewing hateful words about good people that wants to make a difference in this world. You haters should all try it sometimes, it might just make you feel good about yourselves.

LaToya Jackson

I want to get my hair cut just like his .. BIG AND POOFIE .. *I'm just saying

Jean

OH brother--now Tyra needs to have scalp surgery so she won't be made fun of due to something she was born with and can't change????? Why don't you who are saying stupid things about Tyra's scalp/forehead---GROW UP!!

Clay looks amazing (except for the spiked bangs--Clay that was so.......7 years ago!)!! And...I really don't think this was 'staged'. And, no...neither of them are 'D' listers. How many performers have had EIGHT solo tours in 7 years with another one January through March (Clay)??????

Give it a rest

Awww, it's so nice to see them together having a good time. Love them both. You go, Clay and Trya, keep on keeping on with your beautiful bad selves!!!

Dina Lohan

Clay look a lot better now than back than

NYCgyal

Tyra is not a D-lister please!!

kallie

Clay & Tyra are good friends, and look to be having a fun day. He may never have taken a subway being from NC. Yes, Clay is gay and Tyra is an activist for gay rights. Clay presented Tyra with an award a while back from GLAAD, I believe. More power to them.

Carol J

I'm thinkin' that on a NYC subway train I wouldn't be holding my wallet in the air!

Larry T

Just two queens riding the subway.

Spazz

Oh My God! I love Clay Aiken and I love Tyra! I didn't know they were real life friends! awesome!

MadDad005

Isn't that Jeff (George's cousin?) Clooney sitting next to them? I wish he'd go all From Dusk 'til Dawn on that crowd, the photographer included for fluffing this pair.

Jan

They do look good and are enjoying themselves!!
Go Clay! Go Tyra!

MolliLu

Just two good friends out enjoying a beautiful day together. Glad to see Clay and Tyra are such good friends.

durrr...

..."tyra, how would that bums coat look on me? you think it would make me look fat?..."

Tres

"...neither of them are 'D' listers. How many performers have had EIGHT solo tours in 7 years with another one January through March (Clay)?????? "

UM...CLAY IS A D-LSITER. SERIOUSLY. WHO BUYS CLAYS CD'S AND GOES TO HIS SHOWS BUT OLD LADIES? HE IS SO NOT COOL. TYRA IS LUCKY SHE THOUGHT OF ANTM BECAUSE THAT CHIC COULDN'T MODEL ANYMORE IF HER FAT ASS DEPENDED ON IT.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments