Octomom -- Accused of Hiding Tons of Cash

10/7/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who owns Octomom's house claims the mother of 14 has plenty of cash lying around to pay off her debt ... but for some reason, she's purposely "hiding the money" from him.

Octomom money.
Amer Haddadin -- who's given Nadya Suleman until Saturday to pay up -- just showed up to Octo's  lawyer's office in L.A. to collect some of the scratch ... but was turned away after being told the lawyer was "busy" and "had no money today."

Haddadin is ticked -- telling TMZ his credit is taking a hit for Octo's shortcomings ... and that he's ready to "sue all of them."

Kimba10

Posted at 9:05 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by blondie

Okay, so I stand corrected. Calyssa still has a binky but it's not the end of the world because she's only four years old. I've seen worse. Be pampers, bottle, thumb and fingers sucking to replace binkies or what have you. And Blondie, it's unfair to say Nadya is receiving disability benefits or that her kids are disable since there's no finding fact, no evidence WSE to prove that they are. Do you have proof of this other then hearsay?

FYI-- I put that other link up to show you, I've seen worse then a 4 yrs old still sucking a binky. I swear, I saw a grown man sucking his thumb. And just the other day driving, saw a man at the bus stop with his child binky in his mouth while his child sucked a bottle. Child look to be five years old. Just saying...

Kimba10

Posted at 9:00 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Boze

I will if you will Boze. But in the mean time, BITE ME!

Edward

Oh Pickles, #76 in particular, you speak for all of us.

Let me join into the chorus:

I, too, am better than Nadya Suleman.

Signed,
One of the overwhelming majority of this country.

bellestarr

Kimba/sarciaslut-

Sammy writes quite well and unlike you is very articulate. I am proud to be mistaken for her.

You need to STFU and go stick your head back in that gallon of ice cream you suck up every day. You know you'll never lose that last 300 lbs if you don't stay off the internet. You need to get out and do something constructive. Maybe take a class in English as a Second Language so you can write a complete comprehensive sentence.

Or you could take some parenting classes and find out just how real mothers take care of their children. Obviously you have nothing to compare octoslut to. Your mother must have been a real jewel. One of the "fed and bed" type like octoslut that produce developmentally delayed children like you. No wonder she's your hero and you think her lack of parenting skills is so wonderful. Must suck to be you.

BTW, all your "friends" that encourage you to stick up for octoslut are laughing at you. And so am I.

Kimba10

Posted at 8:55 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Tina

Tina, you're just mad (barking) because you can't climb up the tree and get that cat. Down girl! LOL

Kimba10

Posted at 9:17 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by bellestarr

Sammy? Um I thought that was somebody name Boze who spoke about my typo's. Are you trying to imply Sammy is Boze? Or could it be Sammy is YOU and Boze? LOL You sure came from out of nowhere. Hm... BTW I don't sweat the small stuff, I leave that up to dumb fk's, like you! :)

Edward

Funny how Kimba and Scamya always resort to vague and just plain stupid arguments. Kimba and Scamya both remind me of the defense attorney for an alleged rapist. He threw the woman off a 300' bridge in the middle of winter bound and gagged (in Maryland). The defense attorney said it was consensual. Sure, that makes sense. There is no defense for this woman except for complete insanity. How sad that someone has decided to devote their life to defending her. Is that what it takes to pay your bills? Must suck to be you.

Kimba10

Posted at 9:17 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by bellestarr

BTW I also know you're gamom. Get a life!

Boze

Christ dancing on a cracker, girl. What are you, 12? Do they even LET 12 year olds drop out of school?

Kimba10

Posted at 9:24 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Edward

Edward darling... I'll devote my life to defending Nadya as you devote your life to hating her. How's that, fair enough for yah? LOL Moron!

Kimba10

I'm an Army brat. I grew up all over the world and we were transferred an average of every two to three years and my brothers and sisters and I all turned out o.k. By o.k. I mean that none of us has fourteen kids we cannot feed, none of us is on welfare or food stamps, we all have careers, we all work, we all contribute and we all pay taxes.

Posted at 8:55 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Sammy

Oh really, now all you have to do is prove it or I won't believe you, so there! LOL

bellestarr

People why do we expect anything coherent from kimba/sarcia. She is an obese, semi-illiterate immigrant whose own mother is her only comparison. I guess compared to her mother, octoslut must seem like a wonderful mother and person.

Go away kimba/sarcia. Look for that website your friends set up to make fun of you. It kinda has your name in it.

Kimba10

You are such a POS Kimba/Nadya. Why are you bitching about "Uncle Sam"? You should be on your knees kissing Uncle Sam's/the taxpayer's ass. You have raped Uncle Sam and the California taxpayer for millions, yet you have the balls to bitch about it?
Posted at 8:55 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Sammy

Sammy, Tina, bellestarr, Boze whatever you call yourself. You're an idiot! I don't even live in California. hahaha!

Kimba10

Posted at 9:29 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by bellestarr

Listen retard! I'm not going n e where but right here until I get good and tired of laughing at you clowns. BTW you can't hurt me with your stupidity, gamom aka bellestarr. FREAK! LOL

bellestarr

You just know kimba got out another gallon of ice cream and is frantically searching google for the "s****s is a f'ing idiot" website.

Oh how funny.

P.S. It's true, they encourage her and then laugh at her.