Justin Bieber & Jaden Smith

Big Pimpin'

10/10/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These crazy kids today with their Facebook and their video games and their iPhones ... and their boat parties in Hawaii with chicks in bikinis.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Humpf.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

croc

um, one of these boys needs a spray tan.. and some meat on his bones... thats funny, he's just a skinny kid..

Zambonie

someone make that skinny lesbian with no boobs put a top on

Cardinal Ximenez

Um... either the girl in the bikini is a dude, or she's got one heck of a jungle bush goin on in there. I'm just sayin.

Andolini

Look at that bird chest...

TheDude

She needs a pube trim. Looks like moose knuckle rather than camel toe.

erica

mann isnt justin bieber gorgeous<3(:

lilgirlroxz

who knows who justin bieber is anymore he goes out with girls everynight thats my opinion

jack

Justin is just a little bitch! If I were Big Daddy Will Smith I would take my kid as far from Beiber as I could before he becomes D listed!

Sugar Kitty

Can't stand that self entitled, smug, little brat, spawn of Will Smith. He is FUG and can't act. Don't care for Bieber, but at least he is kind of funny and self made and not famous cause of daddy.

I Chinee

Deport Bieber back to Canada! Someone call feed the children cause bieber is starvin'! And the kid needs a tan.

Ken

Bieber, time to hit the weight room and put on some muscle. The frail look is embarrassing. If not, put a shirt on.

Natasja

Posted at 12:11 PM on Oct 10, 2010 by Sugar Kitty

Jealous much?
Did you see Pursuit of happiness? Did you see Karate kid?
The kid has so much talent, you're just being nasty.

Sugar Kitty

Natasja, I saw clips of both and the acting, so bad, it was funny. This kid is famous for having famous parents, that's it, no more. He gets roles because of Daddy, get reals.

TXluvsMJ2

Doesn't surprise me at all, he's a chip off the old block. Will Smith is just as obnoxious IMHO.

"Did you see Pursuit of happiness? Did you see Karate kid?
The kid has so much talent..."

I really didn't see anything that impressed me...and I'm not "just being nasty." That Karate Kid movie was so boring I couldn't even finish watching it, and he barely did anything in
The Pursuit of Happiness (which I didn't really care for either).

Nepotism at work. We should all be so lucky.

bring back recent posts

....whats worse...is this song that the Willow Smith has had autotuned!..she is friggen 9 yrs old!...I'm disgusted how Will allowed this manufacturing of both of his kids!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments