Justin Bieber & Jaden Smith

Big Pimpin'

10/10/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These crazy kids today with their Facebook and their video games and their iPhones ... and their boat parties in Hawaii with chicks in bikinis.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Humpf.

NRE

someone unlock the closet door and let this kid out.

NRE

the pecker thing is very funny.

Kiana

What does Justin weigh, a 100 lbs? I don't know what it is these days, but when I was 16...boys didn't look like they were 12.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

PLEASE GO AWAY!YOU LITTLE PUKE.

Julie

The WOMAN (not girl) standing next to him, isn't that his mother? That is how 16 year old boys should look. Sort of tall and skinny. Wait a few years for the muscle development. Don't want to do a lot of heavy weight lifting and mess up and still growing bones. As for the Smith kid, dump him over the side. lol

dane

woahhh talk about a camel toe on that girl. that's nasty.

lmmfao

yall are sum straight haters

Gridiron

I agree, (Austin Powers voice) That's a man baby. If the Adam's apple and bulging crotch aren't convincing enough, take a look at those size 13 feet.

No hate on the kids though. Why shouldn't Jaden capitalize on his father's fame? Plenty of other celeb-kids have done it. Why is it such a crime when he does? And Bieber's just the typical bubble gum ballad singer. Why all the hate? The REALLY entitled ones are the kids who live off mommy and daddy and don't do diddly squat except put down others. I know quite a few useless spawn of CEO's with that snotty attitude. Driving around in expensive foreign cars, showing off their overpriced Macbooks in school, and always bragging about how much richer they are than everyone else. Save the hate for them. At least these two kids work.

Julie

Have you seen the Sprouse twins lately? They look several years younger than their 18 years. However, think of this, years down the road they all will look younger than they really are. Of course then the same nasty bullies will say they had some nip and tuck done. Anyway you look at it and no matter what the BULLIES say, these guy make more money in one year than all of you will in your life times. And, they get the girls. Jealous much. LOL

MAtt

I really am starting to worry about poor Justin. He's so sweet and loves his fans but is working way too hard. A 50+ stop world tour is way too much for anyone, especially a 16 year old. The kid looks really malnourished and tired. For the end of summer, he looks extremely pale, like he never sees any sun. They need to let him out an be a kid. He needs a serious break.

Duhh

please stop talking about Justin Bieber. He/she makes me sick... physically upset... and, yes, I'm serious.

Dee

Where's the picture with Bieber...cause that kid they have in the picture above is not Justing Bieber.

hus

ironic that is say "ADULT LIFE" in between biebers legs, pffffft , kids

Belac

This is not right. I hope neither Bieber nor Smith is romantically involved with those females. They haven't even hit puberty yet.

Ginger

I'm surprised Will Smith is tossing his kids into the spotlight. You'd think they would be more protective of their young kids. And is it just me or does Jada look mannish? I mean she has absolutely no feminine softness anywhere and she dresses dorky. Just my opinion.