Courteney Cox Was In On Howard Stern Comments

10/13/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox knew exactly what David Arquette was going to say to Howard Stern Tuesday, right down to the comment about having sex with another woman.

David Arquette on Howard Stern.

Sources in a position to know tell TMZ ... David and Courteney talked before David made his appearance on Howard's radio show, and she was "fine" with what David would say.

But here's a twist ... David just tweeted he "shared too much" on the Stern show, adding, "It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled."

Life is complicated ...

1001_arquette_footer

Plumeria

I think Courtney and David are a creepy couple.

Phreaky

A lot of people think he shared too much, but when you think about, now the tabloids can't come out with all this speculation and totally made-up BS now because he aired it all. I think it will die much faster and in the long run, this will be much better. That girl he slept with just needs to get over it. She's a common street starf*cker, she should have expected it.

say what?

Poor Coco..

diogenes

No class.

Truth

BOO HOO! OBVIOUSLY COURTNEY YELLED AT HIM. MOST LIKELY ABOUT THE LACK OF SEX SEGMENT. THERE'S GOTTA BE A SEX TAPE!

jesse

why would a woman who is already good looking mess with that botox garbage or surgery..i never in my life saw a woman with botox and said shes cute.. its not a good look.. their face looks off 2 me..like pulled and all taught..very strange and weird sort of like that kim garbashian face.

ralphie the one-eyed

This whole thing is a publicity stunt for Scream 5.

Bet they get back together after the movie?

Pretty LL

That's kind of gross actually

ralphie the one-eyed

ah, make that Scream 4.

Mark

I loved Howard playing the Access Hollywood/Billy Bush comments earlier today. What hilarity! Billy Bush giving America advice on marriage. The very fact that the media thinks what David said is such a mistake is odd. The media claimed he was moving in with that girl and was cheating on Courtney! of course he's going to go on and set the record straight. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Molotov

Life is complicated... and people are stupid. Here's a tip to celebs: Put brain in gear before engaging mouth.

Violette-Blue

I'm wondering if this is some publicity stunt for the new Scream 4 movie out next year. I mean. It's sad if it's true. The fact that they do seem to have an open marriage and both have been seen with other people makes me wonder.

Mr Truth in my own mind

I applaud his candor and applaud that he defended himself after this story was already out with accusations that weren't true. And the broad I have no problem with. She had sex with a celebrity and so what. She didn't blab. I applaud she was quite until after the story was out.

Stop criticizing people. No one did anything wrong - PERIOD, not david, not the broad and not Courntey. Thats it - no villian here.

Disclaimer: I mean no distrespect with using the word "broad" - thank you!

Superman

Who cares? Would you two just get back together and go back in your hole?

anonymouse

CAN YOU SAY PUBLICITY STUNT??????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments