Oksana -- I Didn't Leak the Tapes!

10/11/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is stating it plain and simple on the subject of the infamous Mel Gibson audio tapes: "I've never given them to media and I've never sold them to anyone."

Oksana tapes.
In an interview with PEOPLE magazine, Oksana likens the verbal abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of Mel as "verbal rape."

Oksana also talked about what we previously reported -- that her sister did have a copy of the tapes, but she didn't have the tape that included the infamous line, "You look like a f**king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fan

Oksana's prayer:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
A bag of Mel's money at my feet.
If I should die before I wake,
Keep suing Mel, for goodness sake!

Send my money to Satan,
He'll know what to do...
He'll share it with me,
'Cause I'm boinking him too!

---------------------------------------------------

Oksana's advice:

If the pursuit of riches
Is your evil desire,
Just spread 'em, bitches,
Let that rich dude sire!

Just make him a baby,
All cute and pristine.
Just make him a baby,
It's a money machine!

ilove95037

Would someone PLEASE deport this woman?!?! Where is the INS?!

Hahaha

your point being oskanka???

middleagedcrazy

The piano player's assertions are obviously nonsense. Ever-changing stories do not make the allegations credible.

Babushka

Dear Harvey,
We already know she said that. The problem is we don't believe her.

Love,
Babushka

Jacqueline13

She can say she "dint" all she wants. We know she did!

Jacqueline13

And where oh where is Jimmy da Weasel? What did she do with him?

Where is my get out of jail card?

So sick of seeing this stupid woman's face every time I open TMZ up.

Blue

In my opinion she is a liar. Her story changes constantly. Bottom line, she made those tapes, she was responsible for them, they were listed in her mediation and "some how" they conveniently got released.

Like the above poster said. WE DON'T BELIEVE HER!!!!

eek

You see what they are doing right? They are trying to make Mel's rants front and center again. That's the point of all of this crap.

People are more concerned with her lies now than the verbal smack down Mel gave her. True what he said would make a sailor blusj, bit what she is doing is worse and majority know that.

Sandra

Liar,liar. Mel has issues but Oxsana is out for herself and Mel's money.She is one big loser. Dare I suggest Mel was not thinking with his brain when he hooked up with her!!!

ken

lock her up , she planned all this.

realist

Oksana Disclaimer:

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realized that what you heard is not what I meant.

Mike w

SUPRISED THERE ISN'T 500 COMMENTS ALREADY GET A LIFE PEOPLE RACIST MEL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BROKE ASS.

Bubbles The Chimp

Her and Racist Mel are both big liars. They both should be sent to jail for giving TMZ too many reasons to make redundant repetitive posts.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments