The Kardashians

Puttin' on a Show in NYC

10/14/2010 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101310_TV_kardashians_web_v2_stillShakespeare penned the phrase "All the world's a stage" almost 400 years before the creation of reality television ... but it couldn't more perfectly describe the Kardashian clan's latest trip to NYC.

Annnnnnd ... ACTION!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

HarryPalms

at first I thought LIVE SEX SHOW

zzkinnardzz

ahahaha! So they are faking it to make it huh?? X)

Areader

And to think this all became possible because Kim proved she could suck the chrome off a bumper!

Kelly

I understand people follow them which means $$ but I'm so glad you're doing it in a funny way.

keeping it real

OK COME ON! Im TIRED OF THEM! THANK YOU NEW YORK! YOU GOT THEM KEEP THEM! THE SHOW IS FAKE! EVERYTHING IS SET UP, STAGED! I HOPE ALL THE VIEWERS REMEMBER THE HILLS WHERE EVERYTHING WAS FAKE! HELLO! WAKE UP FOOLS! I SAW A STORY OF THE MOM BEING WOWED BY A YOUNG TRAINER! COME ON WHO WOULD WANT THAT MONSTER!
THERE ALL LOOKING LIKE BAD DRAG QUEENS! AND YOU ALL KNOW ROB IS ON THE DL! HE's IN LOVE WITH LAMAR!

Pete

Really think te Kardashians are on a deep decline. Nobody cares about their life and their rehersed, produced, and filmed drama queen so called acting passing off as reality TV. Guess was ok several seasons now just BORING. How many cities can you go to and open a dumb store create silly drama and expect to make millions from it. Get a real JOB please and enough of the silly "REALITY DRAMA".

sam

Ladies why must you lash out at good looking women? opra is a hag so she is a great woman, kim is the sexiest woman alive so she is a ho? get over it.

lhartwell

So what happens after this run, if you will, is over for this family? What is history going to say about them? What leagacy have they provided you ask:

That in America we will worship you for having low morals, make you a celeb for having a sex tape, pay attention to you for a while becasue you had a sex tape, and then in the end they will be last weeks news and a joke to most of us. Has beens. Come on, what is the first you think about when someones says Kim K.?

Her sex tape. And her permission to release it.

Now tell me again why do people want to be famous?

The charde these people live is something I would never envy or be jealous of. Is their something in any of their heads that tells this is wrong way to live?

Guess not.

cochino

their "acting" is as tasteless as that horrid top Kim is wearing. wtf is it with the faux fur sleeves? At least I hope its fake fur and not some real dead animal.

peta anyone?

Prancy

Please keep that entire family off this site. Just seeing them makes me ill. They are the most disgusting, fake, lazy, sorry excuses for women on tv. Make them go away! Is is possible to make them feel so bad they will go away? Oh, I forgot. They aren't smart emough to understand an insult.

Yep I said that

Useless vapid skanks the sooner we no longer have to see this ho's on parade circus the better

Trooper Tom

Not one ounce of talent in any of these skanks, the entire family is over exposed in every way. The first thing that enters your mind when you see Kim is skanky ho, vapid, self centered, materialistic wanna be.

amanda

That was the best thing ever! I was laughing at my desk at work because it was so funny! PRICELESS

Jbo

Here's my take on why Kim is still single and her sisters are happily in relationships....

Who wants a SLUT BAG HO who gets famous on a sex tape (letting a man pee on you) and then strips down naked for W mag for all to see her nasty ass and flap jack non-fun bags.

Men want a respectable woman they can take home - Kim you are NOT respectable in ANY WAY SHAPE or form. All Kim is good for is male monkey jerking material...

R.Zimmerman

Posted at 5:29 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by sam

******************************************************************

Dude, are you in prison or what? Sexy? After all the surgery, this slag doesn't even qualify as fully human. And you just know that she has those hideous black nips. Pardon me while I vomit in my wastebasket.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments