« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chuck Liddell -- Harvey Who?

10/14/2010 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101410_TV_liddell_web_still UFC legend Chuck Liddell may have gotten hit in the head one too many times -- because last night outside of Boa, dude (who, by the way, has been a guest on our show) couldn't remember the very forgettable Harvey Levin.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

Or maybe TMZ thinks it's more important than it is. Whatever, TMZ has exceeded the "I think I'm more inportant than you" BS meter. Get over yourself TMZ staff.

SASSY

Looks like his hair is growing out. Always thought he was cute...has he retired?

Tim

wow really

Chuck actually HAS been hit in the head too many times , why dont you make fun of muhammad ali....

Chuck has pugilistic dimentia , look at the way he talks compared to how he talked 5 years ago

maybe you should make fun of andy whitfield for having cancer too

Dani

If Chuck drives or makes decisions then he best remember his time on TMZ or I will have to say, take his drivers license away and go park him somewhere with his own sippy strawed drink as he doesn't deserve to be out roaming about. That's just BS and to be honest, I lost all respect for Chuck. Makes me wonder if he was just playing dumb for his dumb blonde eye candy to not make her feel any dumber than she already is and if that's the case, wtf Chuck, too whipped to explain who Harvey is?! Afraid she wouldn't give it up to you by the time you got home if you made her feel dumb on camera. You're both dumb and I hope you got lost on your way home. Idiots. I used to like you but, now, FU! Team Harvey and Team TMZ.

Superman

Chick's nipples are screaming to get out!

He looks like John C. Reilly.

Dan

If you guys haven't seen it yet, check out this interview where Chuck is DRUNK in the interview! lol

NuBiXx

Sorry TMZ, had to Google Harvey Levin myself cause I didn't know either, who am I kidding I'm not sorry TMZ can suck my left nut.

Heather

LOL!! I totally laughed my butt off...it's in the kitchen on the floor somewhere. What I don't get, is why people that don't like TMZ are posting on your site. Talk about IDIOTS! Aye aye aye.

NuBiXx

@ 10. because I have no life outside work, kids and the wife so I like to complain about everything.

NuBiXx

Forgot to add, I don't like TMZ Paparazzi they're like parasites.

EZPZ

here we go again with this "dude" thing again.

LL

I've met Chuck and his bitch girlfriend. he's a nice guy but she is a stuck up bitch who thinks she is better than everyone. she's from huntington beach but thinks she is the ****. chuck could do WAY better.

Stevage!

Funniest TMZ clip ever!

Matt

LOL

All these people who comes here to post that you hate TMZ! Hahahaha!!! What the hell are you doing here than? Such clowns.

TMZ, one of the funniest shows on TV. LOL. Love you guys! Especially you, the commentator. You are hysterical!!!! LMAO each time I hear you.

Rico

I'm here because I saw a link with Chuck "The Iceman forever show some respect to a legend who could still kick your ass without breaking a sweat you internet hiding behind your keyboard posers and paparazzi," Liddell's name on it and clicked. I can honestly say I had NO IDEA who the other person you mentioned was before clicking here. Still don't care, and I will be leaving this lame site now. Just wanted to spare some warmth back in return for wasting so many fight fans time with this inane blather, (not mine obviously, I have too much). Seasons Beatings -R

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments