Justin Bieber Lands a Daddy

10/15/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen pop prince Justin Bieber arrived in his homeland of Canada and was greeted by his 37-year-old father Jeremy on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Even 16-year-olds need help with all their baggage.

APRIL

I can't believe how people can spew so much hate at a 16 year old boy who worked his butt off to get where he is. While I'm not a fan of his music, it's amazing to me that people are saying he isn't talented. I've seen him on talk shows playing drums, guitar and piano, and he can dance and sing better than most of the artists out there today. I would hate to be famous...everyone is so damn critical and mean, and no one can stand to see someone else succeed. Why not be happy for the kid? It's a sad world we live in.

Posted at 11:52 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by iFart

Um excuse me, how is putting a couple of videos on Youtube and getting discovered working your butt off??? Sorry I don't think he qualifies for a VH1 Driven episode.

Get over it..

Pull your pants up dork!

jeff

Pull up your pants and please go away

Superman

Dude, that kid has major problems!!! The dumbass that made him rich and famous should be shot!

Muppet

Ahhh it's nice to see so many jealous people, that means he's a success. I'm sure all the negative comments don't affect him one bit since his concerts are sold out and his face is on every teen magazine. He can travel all over the world and has more money than most of you will see in your lifetime. Do you think he cares if you hate his pants? Keep dreaming LOL.

Jbieber

Justin bieber is hot

Hro262

Pull up your pants Bieber!<3 lol.
SHUT UP HATERZZ JUSTIN BIEBER IS COOLER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!

Dorinha

SIxty comments deep into this Bieber piece, and every remark is virtually identical.

I GET IT...Justin needs to pull up his pants. After sixty comments, I finally understand.

Mikala

I love you, Justin, but you need to wear your belt a little tighter, you are constantly pulling your pants up and they are always falling down!

hoggie

hes cant perform and obviously cant dress either. pull you damn pants up...who you think wants to see your dirty draws?

konaehukai

Look so stupid with your pants on the ground. The shoes look awful to. Cut your girly hair, sand for god sakes eat something. Anorexia isn't cool. Ad while your at it, get some talent.

tamirra

HE'LL ALWAYS BE A LOT MORE RICHER AND TALENTED THAN U GUYS CAN DREAM U WOULD EVER BECOME IN UR LIFETIMES... okay bye XD

nick cannon

Daaaamn, Justin. Ur gonna have ur pops pickin u up wearin some worn-out True Religions like that?!?! Buy him some pants! That stuff doesn't fly in Vancouver, he must've flown in from Oshawa.

GBeach

While I am not a JB fan; I do have to make a comment. Has anyone thought about this - as far as dad is concerned .. could he be self conscious about the photos being taken of him hugging his son? That was the first thing that came to my mind. As far as his pants, yeah, he needs to pull them up, I hate seeing anyone with their pants on the ground.

Back to dad: ummm, who cares about his tatts? he looks pretty dang good to me!

Holly

When they wear their pants like that, it makes their legs look like little tiny dwarf legs. Why in the world would you want to look like you have tiny little shrunken legs? How is that cool? It isn't!