Justin Bieber Lands a Daddy

10/15/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen pop prince Justin Bieber arrived in his homeland of Canada and was greeted by his 37-year-old father Jeremy on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Even 16-year-olds need help with all their baggage.

Oprah

Ummm... it ain't just the tats that say a lot about his father.... it's the knit skull cap, the pinky ring, the jeans with holes, the scroungy t-shirt, the earring, the sideburns... should I go on?

Oprah

"When they wear their pants like that, it makes their legs look like little tiny dwarf legs. Why in the world would you want to look like you have tiny little shrunken legs? How is that cool? It isn't!"

When you want to be popular with a certain culture, you dress like that culture.

EMG

Who is this moronic pipsqueak anyway???

Ambulance Chaser hater

DAD IS HOT!! Where's he been hiding? Canada... bring him to the states.. and TOTALLY agree.. pull those pants up, I am sick of looking at skinny asses (black, white, and latino!!!!!)

blehh

i LOVEEEEEE justin :)
haters are just jealous...

sej

Well, that certainly explains a lot, doesn't it?

Rachel

wow did people forget he was a kid....... man sounds like most of you people were bullied in school instead of telling him to pull his pants up or talking about his dad WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS..... THIS IS WHO THEY WANT TO BE LIKE, *dummies* green with envy anyone

WeddingPlanning

pull up your pants little boy!! Skinny tail... lol

bring back recent posts

Justin's story is awesome, I wish him all the best in the future, he is a good hard workin kid with a dream that came true beyond his imagination, I just hope he keeps it together and has peeps around him who he can trust! Good luck kiddo!

Dorinha

We're still going on about the pants? Does anyone scan previous comments before posting? Anyone?! I suppose it's time for another "pants on the ground" reference. That's original.

Johnny 5

Look at Dad -- pure white trailer park trash. BUT in Dad's defense it doesn't look like he likes his gay-boy son since he's not returning the hug (can't blame him there). Maybe a big Canadian bus will hit mophead and rid the world once and for all of this no-count.

Latina

Who said we're arrogant? Truthfully I actually like his music, it's just the way he carries himself that makes me dislike him. Sure he make a ton of money and that's because God giften him like all the other famous people in this world. I'm not jealous, and truthfully my parents make over 200k a year so it's not like I'm jealous of his money. As Pauly D would say, "You do you bro, and I'll do me." But that's just me, I'm not speaking for anyone else. Point Blank.

Your parent's 200k hardly compares to what dude has made. Point Blank.

Tim

so funny how how big a db his dad is

i wonder if well be seeing more of him

Nicole

i'd be ashamed if i was his parent

SNAFU

Pull up your pants, you're not that cool.