'Rock of Love' Star Tips Off Cops on Herself

10/16/2010 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you have a warrant out for your arrest, you probably shouldn't put your face on a flier for an event at a bar ... and then post that flier on your MySpace page -- a lesson not learned by former "Rock of Love" star Cindy "Rodeo" Steedle.

1015_steedle_flyer_EX_01
Rodeo -- who appeared on the original "Rock of Love," as well as "Rock of Love 2," "I Love Money," and "Rock of Love: Charm School" -- was busted Thursday night on an outstanding warrant after her ex-boyfriend had previously filed a complaint accusing her of stealing his car ... and his gun safe.

Rodeo was picked up Thursday night at a bar called Tongue & Groove, an Atlanta nightclub where she was promoting an upcoming VH1 special. She was booked into Henry County Jail and was subsequently released after posting bond.

Sometimes too much self-promotion really is a bad thing.

UPDATE: A lawyer for Steedle tells TMZ: "The allegations against my client, Cindy 'Rodeo' Steedle, are completely unfounded ... She is in no way guilty of any of the charges being brought against her and we are confident that they will be dismissed in a timely fashion."

Mike

Ha Ha Ha.....Holy Retard Batman!! What a complete idiot.

Michelle

Wow. That Photoshop works miracles.

Ellemoss

Freakin Hiliarous....

Throwback kid

I have a great idea and I think my fellow TMZ readers will back me up on this. It is a way for Rodeo to make some money and put two reality show titans against each other.

Rodeo vs Jwoww in a boxing match winner take all! Both women are total trash and will do anything for attention and TV time. Jwoww thinks she is a tough guy, lets see her put her money where here mouth is. I think a hard living redneck like Rodeo will knock out Jwoww inside of two rounds but it would be fun to watch.

We could even get Snookie to be the ring girl! This would blow away all the reality trash that is on right now. Rodeo Vs Jwoww, two trainwrecks just slugging it out!

Hassenpfeffer

In the mugshot she looks like Hilary Clinton.

Lori

Wow...what an amazing amount of AIR BRUSHING done on that promo flier! She looks like the MOTHER of the woman (I guess thats her) on the flier!

clasto

number 8. indeed!

RJ Hunt

What a jack azz...

YOU_DONKEY

my dear lord, those pics are of the same person?

Ms Kris

she was promoting the VH1 show the other day on her myspace

IF true I am surprised by this

why did TMZ not comment back to her & Lohan's dad incident from months ago?

Get back to work!

I bet she tried to hire an airbrusher at the police station.

Superman

They should be sued for false advertisement. She looks nothing like the poster ad. She looks like Meredith Vieira from the Today Show.

bahhh

There may have been some slight air brushing. Most promotional companies utilize this...hello!! But c'mon, anyone who watched Rock Of Love would recognize Rodeo in the promo pic..the hat covers up the forehead wrinkles and makeup is an amazing thing!!! ;)

justsaying

WOW! She looks 25 in her AD and 45 in her regular picture. She looks like one of those women you meet in a bar, take home, have sex, and the next morning when you roll over and look at her you are convinced someone swapped dates while you were sleeping.

P

I bet she cried like a baby!!!! She is always crying!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments