Justin Bieber

Homophobic Bullying Victim

10/17/2010 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was on the receiving end of the kind of hate-filled bullying that has made headlines recently --- during a laser tag match Friday night, he defended himself from an aggressive kid who referred to Bieber as a "faggot" ... sources close to the investigation tell TMZ.

1017_justin_bieber_EX_TMZ_04
We're told that during the game of laser tag, one kid went out of his way to target Justin repeatedly (a violation of the code of honor of laser tag, if there is such a thing).

Sources say that Bieber became frustrated when the kid cornered him and wouldn't stop shooting and when Bieber told him, "That's enough" ... the kid responded, "What are you gonna do about it, faggot?"

We're told a shocked Bieber replied, "Excuse me?" Sources say the other kid responded, "You're a faggot" and then put his hand out toward Bieber and Bieber pushed it away as he left.

Contrary to several news reports, we're told Bieber never struck the other boy.

Law enforcement tells TMZ it was the boy's father who filed the complaint hours later ... and our source says the father was heard at the scene repeatedly telling people, "I'm a lawyer."

The police investigation is ongoing, but our sources say police already know the fault does not lie with Bieber.

Wiley

OH MY GOD! A mean, snarling 12 yr old picked on the Bieber. Where are the Royal Canadian Mounted Police when you need them. This happens to normal kids all the time. I thought there was no prejudice in Canada and everyone lives in peace and harmony. Another bubble burst, unless, of course, the kid never said those things. It's really embarrassing when everyone finds out you're a wimp.

Why?????

I hope Justin countersues and wins big against this loud mouth lawyer and his evil son.

Superstarsteve

So kids aren't supposed to be able to play and not touch/contact each other? Maybe the atty can keep his son locked up in the garage so he doesn't get his hand slapped for being a smart ass. It's part growing up, which his parents (kid w/lawsuit) are trying to prevent.

This is another example of people not taking responsibility for their own actions. The parents are setting their kid up for rehab when he's 18.

silk

Though I am not a fan of Bieber, but if he was bullied/harassed like that, he has every right to defend himself. Kids have to learn a lesson when they are still young, otherwise they will become a criminal when he gets older.

dmateix

your eyes are clouded. As far as bein jealous, not a chance. Bieber is hated by alot of people simply because he's just not that good, and he is an arrogant piece of sh@@. You hear about what happened at a wal mart a few months back, not to mention the david letterman show. At the walmart he was in line, so he asked if they would open up another check out line, they said no and he replied with, "do you know who i am?", long story short, the little bitch waited in line, lol. I hope he dies sooner than later, music career that is.

Jim in Cali

Sources close to the situation say the Dad was inspired by Michael Lohan in how to be a douche bag in life and raise a douche bag kid.

loe

Whoever said Bieber is a pansy is obviously an idiot and I point at SubH2O1682. I didnt like Bieber but he was from the town I live in. He is definitely a grow up that doesn't think violence is the answer. These people who try to get money from the kid: the screamers the bullies and this so called a lawyer should know better. The lawyer taught the kid to go bully Bieber just to get attention and possibly some money. Good that Bieber did not touch him, otherwise, they would have said he was molesting the kid. Stupid people do stupid things. What can I say.

loe

Whoever said Bieber is a pansy is obviously an idiot and I point at SubH2O1682. I didnt like Bieber but he was from the town I lie in. He is definitely a grow up that doesn't think violence is the answer. These people who try to get money from this kid, the screamers the bullies and this so called a lawyer should know better. The lawyer taught the kid to go bully Bieber just to get attention and possibly some money. Good that Bieber did not touch him, otherwise, they would have said he was molesting the kid. Stupid people do stupid things. What can I say.

omfg

Bieber isn't gay?

addy

So what if Justin Bieber bangs age-appropriate dudes? No need for all the hate. Though, I'm glad to see that we're raising kids without the PC BS that's floating around today. Unless, of course, the 12-year-old really meant it as a reference to Bieber's sexuality, then that's not very cool.

george

beaver, I mean beiber, if he's not a ***got y does he act like such a pus c. i think he's gay

ashley

well if the skinny jeans fit.

SteveMD2

Just another example of how parents let religious hatred poison society. the parents should be punished as well as the kid.
]
I have no idea if Bieber is gay - prob not, but he is apparently adored by gay kids looking for a hero, given the daily struggles so many of them face in the world. Even in a progressive country like Canada, Which unfortunately still has the church of the endless hidden molestations encouraging hatred of gay people to smokescreen their own crimes.

But this is nothing. The problem is the tip of the iceberg. America is possibly on the verge of becoming a Christian theocracy. The nuthouse where the nuts run the asylum.

And if they really do in the USA, every decent west european country which understands what happens when the religious zealots gain power, should break off relations, and embargo all connections with the USA

This may sound extreme, but the danger is that the USA becomes a nuthouse saudi arabia, christian brand.

And then the stage is set for an endless religious war between the crazies of Islam who gave us 9/11, and the crazy's of christianity who gave us WWII (hitler is a still unexcommunicated catholic), and the christians wwho gave us slavery, segregation, and the hate group Ku Klux Klan

mysteria333

I JUST SAW ON THE E NEWS CHANNEL THAT A 12 YEAR OLD KID SAID JUSTIN BEIBER SEXUALLY ASSAULTED HIM... NOW I READ THIS TMZ ARTICLE AND IT SAID NOTHING ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT... ONLY BULLYING.... I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON BUT I KNOW ONE THING ,, I'AM SURE THAT JUSTIN DID NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULT A 12 YEAR OLD CHILD..OH I PRAY THAT THIS YOUNG MAN IS NOT ABOUT TO GET HIS CAREER RUINED LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON DID BECAUSE ANOTHER GREEDY PERSON THINKS HE HAS FIGURED OUT A WAY TO GET MONEY FROM A STAR...SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE AMD FAST !!! IT'S GOING TO GET TO THE POINT WHERE THESE ENTERTAINERS AND MOVIE STARS ARE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO ASSOCIATE WITH REGULAR PEOPLE FOR THIER OWN SAFETY AND PEACE OF MIND,,, AND THATS SAD....BUT I DONT WANT THIS YOUNG ENTERTAINER TO GO THROUGH THE HORROR THAT MICHAEL WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF THE SAME THING.. I WILL PRAY FOR HIM...

HarryPalms

they're kids in laser tag... it happens. The Bieb should just buck up.