Justin Bieber Investigated for Assault in Canada

10/17/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is reportedly being investigated by police in Richmond, British Columbia after an alleged incident at laser tag facility ... this according to various reports in Canada.

Justin Bieber assault.
A 12-year-old boy claims Bieber (seen above at the laser tag place, with his father) hit him while playing a game, according to the reports, though he suffered no visible injuries.

A rep for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police tells TMZ the incident was reported to authorities by the boy's father. Though the rep wouldn't confirm anything about Bieber, they did say they are in the process of interviewing witnesses.

The popular Canadian blog ZackTaylor.ca says they spoke to a staffer at the facility who says that during the game, Bieber was cornered by several kids "and accidentally hit the kid while running away."

We spoke to a rep for Bieber yesterday who said it was absolutely untrue.

Jack

Who the **** still plays laser tag? Canada get with the times you queers.

Ty

freakin greedy losers. They should get sued for badmouthing someone in public. And I am no fan of Justin, the kid is annoying. But I cannot stand people like that kid and his dad.

Polly

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt -- or if your dad is a lawyer.

S

The little boy's parents went to the RCMP after their kid told them he was hit by Justin, though he suffered no bruises or visible injuries?? No wonder the little boy is messed up and seeking attention - his parents are obviously the same way.

Things like this used to happen all the time on the schoolyard: some boys will gang up on another boy and swarm him. Someone is bound to get hurt or accidentally pushed/hit as the kid tries to get away. This case will amount to nothing, I'm just sorry that those boys were idiotic enough to swarm Justin in the first place.

BSweet

What did Beibs do? Hit somebody with his purse? hahahhaha

me

Certainly for the POT OF GOLD.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ruby

He's being "investigated" Not the same at all as charged or sued. This will just go away because it's bogus.

inverse137

Instead of looking for a payday...if I were the 12-year olds father, I'd be more concerned my kid got hit by the gayest 16-year old on the planet.

I mean, seriously, bad-ass bully is not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of bieber.

sunshinerad

Isn't Bieber like a Junior in high school? I think he's a little too old to be playing laser tag with 12 year olds.

tenley

I'm just going to say this: Bieber thought it appropropriate to sic tens of thousands of fans onto a non-celebrity by posting his enemy's phone number. And so much of the press encouraged him. This will not end well in the long run. Someone with impulses like that who is willing to exercise his ability to abuse like that gets zero benefit of the doubt from me now or in future allegations that he brought violence on a noncelebrity. Zero.

Tony

I am not a fan of this kid at all but i call BS in a big way!!

Bubbles The Chimp

I can't stand this Justin kid but come on, what idiot parent put the idea in their kids head to try and weasel some money off the puppet-haired kid. Ridiculous.

Roz

This is where it all starts....in a few years they will be accusing him of child molestation.....circa Michael Jackson. Are we really that petty?

Hiren

You think you know all, check the link below for Justin Bieber:

Sad sad