Steven Slater Flies Again ... But Not JetBlue

10/18/2010 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former JetBlue flight attendant Steven Slater is taking his business elsewhere -- dude boarded a non-JetBlue aircraft today ... and no, he wasn't seated anywhere near an emergency exit.

Steven Slater
TMZ has obtained photos of Slater catching a US Airways flight this morning from Charlotte, North Carolina to New York City -- where he's required to appear in Queens County Criminal Court tomorrow over his infamous post-flight meltdown.

As we previously reported, Slater -- who faces 7 years in prison for charges including reckless endangerment -- agreed to voluntarily admit himself into a mental health program as part of a possible plea deal.

We'll be covering the case ... so stay tuned.

Ms_Tell

Who cares?

Dana

He deserves jail. He put passengers in danger, lied to federal authorities, etc.

Shread

Douche bag deserves a big kick in the ass for being a liar and acting like the little putz that he is.
Jail for him and I bet he will love his cellmate Big Buba and will purposely be dropping the soap.

Scott

I don't understand why he is on an airplane......can't the little fairy use his wings and fly on his own?

CGS

If a passenger had done what he did, they would not be flying, period. What a joke.

Joe

Yeeahh...the butt-nut.

Fergi

Who cares!

Molotov

Shouldn't he be on a "No Fly" list until his case is heard and adjudicated? He's a known hazard to the safety of other passengers, and has all but admitted to have some form of mental or emotional illness.

Let him take the train if he feels so cavalier about air safety.

Love Star Wars

#3(Truth) & #4(Scott)

I have a feeling you are one and the same person posting twice under different names. And to top it off you are probably a pilot.

Did you celebrate "National Coming Out Day" last week - or are you still enjoying the comfy life of living in the closet?

I think you & I met last week at the MSP airport mens room. You kept tapping your foot under the stall at me.

Sorry, dude. I am past that kinda thing. Go back to the Middle East where you can shoot people for target practice.

Scott

PS Star wars I would never tap my foot under your stall I would have kicked in the door and peed all over you......why? Because I can.........

Carvey

Slater should be on the federal no-fly list.

JLS

Who the hell is stalking this man? These pics made me shiver. I hope the flight attendants on his flight were treated better than he was that day or the ones I've flown with on business for 30 years. They are treated like garbage by passengers.

Donald Ray

Hah, isn't this the CLOWN TMZ tried so DESPARTELY to make into a celebrity with all that sht about a reality show? His 15 didn't even last a good TEN. TMZ must be SO disappointed.

Hugh Jass

hey isn't Charlotte to NYC the return half of SULLY's famous route? just think, if he were to have activated the slide this time, he'd have ended up in the drink in the Hudson...

Ughhh

I thought it was funny Scott...and I'm gay...but I'm a lesbian lol...ppl do need to lighten up...but this guy DOES need to stay on the ground...take the fecking bus...problem is they cant send him to jail cuz thats probably just what he wants...so he can find a lil love connection.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments