Willow Smith

Whippin' It Up in NYC

10/19/2010 8:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The same day her new video was released, nine-year-old pint-sized celebuspawn popstar Willow Smith whipped her hair in NYC on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

How old were you when your first music video came out?

FO REAL

#25 SEEMS A LIL TOO UPSET. WONDER WHO GOSUCKA**** IS??
OBVIOUSLY THE SMITHS ARE MAKING MONEY OFF THERE OWN KIDS TO "PAY THE RENT". gosucka****

bumpasses

Jada is a disgusting..She cant get a steady gig like Will.She will whore out her kids for her self gratification....(Willow)She cant help who she is and her mom is gonna ride these kids coattails...Sick..

AyeJay

Personally, I loveeeee Willow! I do agree she's way to young to be in this industry. Let her be a kid, she's 9 years old! I bet by the time she and or Jaylen are 17 or 18 they'll be the next Lindsay Lohan & Aaron Carter. SMFH -

Craig Valentino

TYPO in #62 should be she not he sorry I'm using my iPhone.

ochipchick

WORST.SONG.EVER. OMG someone needs to remind them that just because you are famous--or have famous parents--you still have to be talented to be respected. EXCEDRIN NOW pah-leeeeze, that whipping is sooooo irritating. Little girl cannot sing and needs to be in school, selling girl scout cookies, playing soccer on Saturdays, or riding her bike with friends. Her parents are whoring their kids out! Shameful.

ochipchick

#63...I think it's funny that you misspelled "IGNORANT" ..... Just sayin......

R.Zimmerman

What the f**k kind of ghetto rachet outfit is that???

Pound Sand

63...I think it's funny that you misspelled "IGNORANT" ..... Just sayin......

Posted at 11:41 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by ochipchick

lol many other words as well.

Sad sad

Why you guys keep picking on little kids? man. I think she cute. I just watched that video yesterday. She's one of the few who I think will be ok since both her parents have been in the industry for some time and seem well adjusted. Talent family they have there. Who would have thought to come up with a song about whipping hair? ha!

Jane

Look at the way that child is dressed. Her taste,or should I say lack of it,only goes to show,that money doesn't buy class.She is a little girl and should be dressed like a little girl.Good taste and classic clothing never go out of style. Trendy clothes do.

FlamingoNut

Only 9 years old and still so many people already sick of her, lol...

true talker

Not only is she EXTREMELY unattractive, she should just be a little girl! Her mother is crazy and as forgotten her roots!

Mel

What disgusting parents she has, she should be in school not galavanting all over NYC in those ridiculous boots, just by the look on her face YOU KNOW she thinks she'd ENTITLED, little brat.

tgrfan42069

what the heck does she have on her feet?

Throwback kid

Jada and Will are the most annoying people in Hollywood! This kid will grow up to be just as loud and self absorbed.