Oksana to Sheriff: Stay Away From My Personal Stuff!

10/20/2010 8:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer will go to court tomorrow and ask a judge to tell the L.A. County Sheriff's Department ... personal information in her computer that is not related to the criminal investigation should be off-limits.

1020_oksana_computer_EX_4

The judge in question signed a search warrant a while back, authorizing the Sheriff's Department to seize Oksana's home computer.  Thing is ... the judge didn't set any limits on what info was fair game and what was not.

We've learned Oksana's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, has already filed legal papers and will argue tomorrow that the Sheriff's Department can look at anything related to the domestic violence and extortion investigations, including emails, photos and recordings.  But Horowitz does not want unrelated personal matters to be scrutinized.  So photos of alleged injuries -- OK.  Emails to her gynecologist -- not OK.

And this is interesting ...  We've learned the judge who signed the warrant authorizing the Sheriff to seize Oksana's computer is none other than Scott Gordon, who is presiding over her custody war with Mel Gibson.  Interesting that the Sheriff's Department went to Gordon.

Stay tuned...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

sst0026@yahoo.com

I don't understand that lawyer blocks a search warrant. Sheriff should check the hard drive if OG changed out hard drive

Danielle

"The verbal threats on the audio tapes may have been subject to compromise but the destruction of evidence of Domestic Violence as it relates to custody issues is also not something that can be compromised, civilly."

Interesting, Horowitz concedes that the recordings are compromised, in other words, edited. He tries to throw it off by saying that the May agreement was to destory "evidence" and that it included the photo's, but weren't we told that during the May mediation there was not even any knowledge of photographs? Also, Arons said that since there were no charges at the time, there was no evidence being destroyed.

Danielle

"As shown by Exhibit 1, the concept of financial protection for Lucia and Oksana Grigorieva was articulated by Mel Gibson in November of 2009. This was at the time that he was asking Oksana Grigorieva to sign a cohabitation agreement that gave her no money if there was a breakup. He says that they should not “let this ****ty agreement be a stumbling block” [to their
relationship] and that they can change “what needs to be changed”."

I don't think he is going to get anywhere with this paragraph unless he is saying pre-nups are illegal. Anyone can have someone sign something to keep them from their money. He is also not going to get away with acting like 40+ year old Oksana is some innocent flower.

Danielle

"Exhibit 2 shows that as they are approaching the mediation, Ms. Grigorieva’s disagreement with Mr. Gibson is not about money for her but for Lucia. “That was very unfare to ur daughter. I don’t care about me.”

"Exhibit 3 is an e-mail that addresses the playing of the audio recordings. It starts with a very painful recount of how the loved each other and how their relationship was lost. She adds,...

"Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me.”

"The reference to Michelle is a reference to Exhibit 3 where Ms. Grigorieva states with reference to Mr. Gibson’s offer:
“That was very unfare to ur daughter. I don’t care about me.”

The above is hysterical, he gives Exhibit 2 as if all Oksana cares about is Lucia, then he hides the other comment that is in Exhibit 3 down in the body of it, then tries to restate Exhibit 2 as if it overrides her comments saying "there is nothing for me."

lee

My 39 Lowers and Layers
Fake doctors to lie for me
Interviews for tv
My super modle days
My other lawsuits
New men to go after once I extort Mel
My new lifestyle I am accustomed to
Edited Pictures file
Rear Love files
My King files
Who I still has to go under the bus files
std files
pap smear files
Best Botox in Beverly Hills
What Mel din't do that I have to make up
Promised B J S
Files I sent my sister
How to spend 20,000 dollars a month on baby file
Tony and the nanny's secret witness protection i.d's
Fertility clinic results ( I can have kids!)
Files I DIDN'T send my sister
How to attract 80 year old men, marry them for their money and kill them off
Teeny weeny file of all the music I have composed
Dysfunctional kitty cures
My REAL identity (password protected)
How to hack into Internet Banking Accounts (Mel's)
Where my money is hidden (password protected)
Loose lips Sink Ships (DELETED)

Posted at 6:40 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by hellnurse
************************************************
LOL hellnurse ;)

laura

I'm so sorry for your pain. Trust me it does get better. There will be nightmares and major stress.
You will have doubts did I do the right thing, you did.

Dave

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS WHOLE STORY LINE ANYWAY. THERE'S WAY TOO MUCH BEING MADE ABOUT MEL AND THIS WHOLE STUPID STORY. MOVE ON TMZ. YOUR WASTING OUIR TIME. THIS STORY IS BORING.DID I SAY MOVE ON AND WE DON'T CARE.

plan