Oksana to Sheriff: Stay Away From My Personal Stuff!

10/20/2010 8:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer will go to court tomorrow and ask a judge to tell the L.A. County Sheriff's Department ... personal information in her computer that is not related to the criminal investigation should be off-limits.

1020_oksana_computer_EX_4

The judge in question signed a search warrant a while back, authorizing the Sheriff's Department to seize Oksana's home computer.  Thing is ... the judge didn't set any limits on what info was fair game and what was not.

We've learned Oksana's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, has already filed legal papers and will argue tomorrow that the Sheriff's Department can look at anything related to the domestic violence and extortion investigations, including emails, photos and recordings.  But Horowitz does not want unrelated personal matters to be scrutinized.  So photos of alleged injuries -- OK.  Emails to her gynecologist -- not OK.

And this is interesting ...  We've learned the judge who signed the warrant authorizing the Sheriff to seize Oksana's computer is none other than Scott Gordon, who is presiding over her custody war with Mel Gibson.  Interesting that the Sheriff's Department went to Gordon.

Stay tuned...

eek

heres the thing though lets say she emailed a friend telling them about how she is extorting mel she would consider that a personal email..kinda makes you wonder if she has some evidence that could be used against her in personal files.

Posted at 5:53 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by tgrfan42069

Yes, yes it does...

_____________________________________________________

"no Trolls, no BS, real discussions"

join today!

Tellthetruth59

I'll bet she has lots and lots of pictures and audio files on that computer. Is David Foster sweating bullets right now?

little aussie reader

Listed under personal stuff Extortion letter to Mel
Listed under non personal stuff tapes, love letters
Thank god she is arse backwards.

Posted at 5:35 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by hellnurse

Want to bet it'll all be hidden under Russian file names and I hope the Sheriff's Dept has a better Russian translator than Google lol!!

Posted at 5:55 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by emerald

LOL emerald. Like someone else said - how can they determine if something is relevent or not if they don't look at it?
Oh Ox, you're a cracker! lol

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 5:57 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
Yes he is in the same suana as timothy dalton

KM

This is like a SNL comedy skit.....I picture a bunch of cops sitting around looking at her desktop... AH here it guys..hands smacking heads...right here entitled How to extort Mel...Jeez how did we miss that huge file so clearly labeled ....OMG...

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 5:57 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
Yes he is in the same suana as timothy dalton

Posted at 5:58 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by hellnurse
-----------------------------------

I hope Gloria is sweating the hardest. I hope they have something tying her to all of this.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 6:00 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by KM
Yes and love letters listed under Rear Love

Shell

Posted at 5:53 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by tgrfan42069

======================================================

I'm sure she does have personal information related to this whole mess that can be used against her. that's why she's putting up a fuss. The judge better say everything is fair game.

KM

Imagine the fear that is being felt around all corners of the earth....LMAO....everyone she has had contact with...

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 6:00 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
The Mark of the Beast did not jump on this bandwagon for her health.

jechrist

finallly................

Shell

Posted at 6:00 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
==========================================================

LOL You can say that again....

emerald

Wonder if she has the pictures of Mel on the computer too? No seriously, the FBI need to be the one's checking computer's and i phone out not LAPD, too much is leaked from LAPD regarding stars, politicians and celebs!!
Different subject I was watching one of those real crime programs following the LAPD, just out of boredom lol, and I could not believe how much posing, preening, polishing of ego's and ooh look it's a star went on, I was still waiting for them to actually break out in a sweat and catch some criminal lol!! Whereas you see the other insider cops programs where the cops are actually running around doing their job lol!! It's just the way it came across lol!!

KM

hellnurse

LMAO.....

Oksana Files

My 39 Lowers and Layers
Fake doctors to lie for me
Interviews for tv
My super modle days
My other lawsuits
New men to go after once I extort Mel
My new lifestyle I am accustomed to

shyone

Am I the only oldie here who flashed on Rosemary Woods repeatedly erasing the Nixon tape on reading this TMZ news item?

And didn't Horowitz say recently that OG had turned over her computer and iphone and had no problem with the FBI examining anything there?

Please correct me so I can untwist my brain over this "beautiful and innocent" person and why in the world she wouldn't want her puter and phone examined fully to exonerate her.