Oksana's Bodyguard:

We Were REALLY Intimate

10/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard had an intimate relationship with O.G. since May, and he's writing a tell-all book that he says will rock the case.

1020-oksana-bodyguards-ex-2-tmz-credit
Kristian Herzog -- who was recently ordered to stay away from Lucia because of a criminal record involving guns -- is telling people connected with the case he was Oksana's boyfriend for months and still communicates with her on a daily basis.

Herzog is saying he has more than 1,000 text messages and more than 1,000 emails in which he communicates with Oksana about every detail of the case -- Mel Gibson, evidence, witnesses, legal strategy and major conflicts between the players.

Herzog certainly had access -- we know he was present during virtually every meeting Oksana had with her lawyers.

As for how Herzog can write a book -- we're told he never signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Bard59

But Bard, we have known the tapes are edited. Isn't that what is meant by 'compromised' so it isn't new is it? Unless I just don't understand?

Posted at 10:16 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam

I'm pretty sure this is the first time that Oks team has ever admitted to it.

V

@ Fuddyduddy

If he was merely a friend he does not have to stick to

the confidentially rule of his company

Posted at 6:05 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by shirleyholmes
________________________________________________________________

Good question, Shirley. I would tend to think that if he was acting as her body guard, which he was, then his statement on the web site would apply. I still think Mel and OG could haul him to court and ask for the judge to not allow him to write a tell-all book. I don't think this felon police-imposter should be allowed to write a book and earn money...unless of course he decided to donate EVERY RED CENT to domestic violence victims. Do you think he'll want to do that?

Posted at 6:12 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by fuddyduddy
--------------------------------

Can a crime victim play two cards regarding the perpetrator(s).

Someone convicted of the crime (or even accepted a plea deal) WRITES a book.

Can the victim claim any advance belongs to them because a CRIMINAL is not supposed to prosper from his/her crimes,

AND

STOP the publication of the book on privacy, defamation, character assassination, and/or other grounds?

That was where my head was when I posted this book this deal could be GOOD for Mr. Gibson. Considering the amount of money the JUDGE has forced Mr. Gibson to pay,

I also wonder if the Judge has more than a hunch to suspect extortion because -

GEE, if some third party is holding the computer and has provided a copy of what's on it to the court then Judge Gordon is operating on a more informed plane, isn't he?

Could it be as simple as the JUDGE being able to READ and that LETTER Mr. Levin has mentioned is part of what the Judge knows exists? Is this WHY Judge Gordon has "more than a hunch"?

That published account has been on my mind for some time.

And you know, for some reason, it gave me some comfort.

Anyone else feel that way? At first blush I worried the DA and the Judge were in cahoots and it was done not to seek out truth but to help the DA's bid for office.

Now though in the bright light of the day, I see it as possibly just the natural progression occuring in FAMILY COURT.

And there are statutes and codes of conduct regarding what a JUDGE must do just as there are rules regarding what lawyers must do, right?

V

Fuddy -

Saw the POST. Seems I am perpetually behind on these boards. I was right there with you last night. I would read and post. Finally realized, the whole thing deserves a MATCH!

Have one question about it though - why isn't the do***ent signed and the signature redacted?

Is TMZ being fed do***ents? With it not signed, wouldn't it only come from one place.

I didn't see where it was date-stamped from the court either.

Did I miss that?
I worried we could have been ginnypigs.

V

This all must be driving the district attorney crazy.

Posted at 4:31 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by wondering
-------------------------------

wondering,

I just pictured a cartoon - a long line of men overflowing into the hall at the DA's office, each with a NUMBER in his hand waiting to be interviewed. They all wear expressions from total embarassment to open hostility. Herzog is the next to the last one and he has his arms with reams and reams of paper and he has the MOST BEFUNDLED look on his face wondering WHO is THAT GUY behind him.

With what we have read so far about Oksana there usually is an overlap of relationships isn't there? I wonder if there is someone that EVEN Herzog doesn't know about?

His book may be OLD NEWS if he was writing it in real time.

V

Why would any SOCIAL WORKER believe that it was BETTER for a child to be in the MOTHER's CARE if there is a SEPARATION, when stats show that more harm comes to small children via women who do not prioritize and protec their children and are more interested in their own sex life? These women allow dangerous even convicted felons around their children.

How many times have we read about children missing or harmed because of who Mom brought home?

WOW - It is very close to Lucia's first birthday, maybe the Judge can flip the custody arrangement and grant Mel Gibson primary 60-40 or even 80-20 (many of the psych. reports talk about a child's stability and safety at Lucia's age). How much safety hangs in limbo if Oksana is determined to keep Mr. Herzog in her life AFTER the JUDGE ordered him to stay away from Lucia? ALSO WHERE IS TIMOTHY DALTON -

Think of what that CHILD has endured, just over the 20 months.

Maybe the Judge will require Oksana to have a monitor when she has the BABY? If these two are still speaking daily as this article claims - then shouldn't the Judge be made aware of it?

Alcamedes

Well the recordings, you have to take a grain of salt with that. Is ROL being factual in saying that they Oksana did not gave us the recordings. Yes, they are.

They are never going to say we got these recordings from a 3rd party via Oksana.

You would have to really be stretching your imagination to think these did not come from someone she is connected with. She is the one who had these recordings.

Does anyone think she would have let them out of her sight, considering what was going on in relation to them with this settlement.

Bill F. Murray

Mel's new movie is called 'The Beaver'??? (snicker)

Posted at 10:16 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Jeffro11

heh! Ironic, isn't it?

Posted at 10:18 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam
--------------------------
My juvenile mentality hard at work. I hope that Oxy doesn't expect a cut, thinking it's about her, LOL

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Does anyone have the results of the DNA paternity test?

Posted at 10:18 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by The Real Victim

Well, presumedly Mel does. But, if so, no they have not been released.

christy

New Thread

middleagedcrazy

Just a thought --

A federal (interstate, laptop, iphone, etc.) charge and conviction is much easier.

If you have a choice, always go with the federal charges because any time is easier to serve.

ROFL -- Tee hee HEE

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I'm pretty sure this is the first time that Oks team has ever admitted to it.

Posted at 10:21 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Bard59

I see what you are saying. Sure.
I think the ship is about to break in half on it's way down. :P

kickaboo

I agree, Diane. It is disgusting, but what is even more disgusting...how that sociopath must be like when she is not "getting everything she wants".

"Occasionally she may let the mask slip. In isolation these behavior traits are unreliable indicators, but if you witness a number of them, a queen of manipulation may be operating on you. "She is an aggressor and she picks fights with opponents who have been duped into believing she is a friend or a lover. Once she befriends her victims, she relies on their reasonableness to forgive her transgressions. However, most of her actions are hidden, because she has learned to fight with invisible weapons and wields them with the deadliness and accuracy of a samurai warrior. Invariably, you don’t see anything until the fight is over and she has won. "She is capable of being furious if she is ignored or is not given what she wants. She has mastered the art of expressing an opinion so forcibly and convincingly that it takes on the appearance of being a fact. "Her regular tantrums involve swearing, shouting, intimidation and threatens. She will wear people down until, for a quieter life, they agree with her. Interestingly, what she threatens to inflict on others is what she would find most damaging and hurtful to herself. Equally interestingly, she feels criticism and humiliation intensely, even if none is intended or given, and she will fight ferociously to defend what she sees as an attack, whether or not there is one. Sometimes she will create a threat in her mind merely to defend and excuse what she knows to be her own dreadful behavior.

believe it, that sweet little manipulator loses it and guess who will get the brunt of her wrath...Alexander and Lucia.

Tellthetruth59

For the record, I find TMZG's nut cracking much easier to bear than some of the saliva facials I've been treated to around here due to my views on a particular subject.. that shall not be named... but that involves smuggling. Much easier. Don't make me quote Rodney King.

Posted at 10:15 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
=======================================================

I find the opposite. Those that are not named do not lash out until provoked. TMZG lashes out no matter what. To each his own....

Posted at 10:20 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Shell
-----------------------------------------

I have a different experience, I didn't do anything to provoke my facial at all and if I did it was not intentional baiting. Truthfully, I still haven't gotten over it. With TMZG you can bust back or ignore without being cussed out.

DeAnna

Wondering if he is the one who released the tapes ..... Makes sense

kickaboo

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=1611 forgot the link for that quote up there.

"The consequences of her behavior are always somebody else’s problem, not hers. She is never to blame for anything...Because she’s out to control, she manipulates and punishes at will. She is the witness, the judge, the lawyer, the jury, the executioner - but never the accused...She will break the rules without a second thought, if the end justifies the means."

Previous 15 Comments | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments