Oksana's Bodyguard:

We Were REALLY Intimate

10/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard had an intimate relationship with O.G. since May, and he's writing a tell-all book that he says will rock the case.

1020-oksana-bodyguards-ex-2-tmz-credit
Kristian Herzog -- who was recently ordered to stay away from Lucia because of a criminal record involving guns -- is telling people connected with the case he was Oksana's boyfriend for months and still communicates with her on a daily basis.

Herzog is saying he has more than 1,000 text messages and more than 1,000 emails in which he communicates with Oksana about every detail of the case -- Mel Gibson, evidence, witnesses, legal strategy and major conflicts between the players.

Herzog certainly had access -- we know he was present during virtually every meeting Oksana had with her lawyers.

As for how Herzog can write a book -- we're told he never signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Pegs

you know what they say.... "birds of the same feather flock together!"

azlee

thanks labodyguard. We figured that, but I have to say after all ox has pulled she deserves him.

Islanderz

I grew up with Herzog on Catalina Island. He has been a nutjob since day 1. Nothing new here. In high school, he was a super-agro wannbe cop. He always walked around with full cop gear. He used his taser on us for kicks. I never saw him with a gun, but he had all the other police equipment.
Kris, if you read this, wake up buddy, extortion is wrong and you'll find the same results as you have with your past endeavors...no one will ever hire you again! Good luck Man.

TIGER IS MONEY

Garnet is awesome! Seriously hilarious. Almost as funny as Oksana. A comedienne simply can not make this kind of s**t up.
Oksana is the best thing to ever happen to Mel's image. It had taken such a deep plunge, but how can you not feel bad for him now after watching this circus side-show in action?
No matter how hard her PR people and lawyers try to put the spin on her, it just keeps backfiring and making her look more pathetic, devious, and conniving!
I really hope that the judge allows everything on that computer to be searched and be presented as evidence in this case.

NICOLE

Holy cow! she needs more lawyers now!

fuddyduddy

Fuddy -

Saw the POST. Seems I am perpetually behind on these boards. I was right there with you last night. I would read and post. Finally realized, the whole thing deserves a MATCH!

Have one question about it though - why isn't the do***ent signed and the signature redacted?

Is TMZ being fed do***ents? With it not signed, wouldn't it only come from one place.

I didn't see where it was date-stamped from the court either.

Did I miss that?
I worried we could have been ginnypigs.

Posted at 10:21 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by V
Hello, V--

I'm glad you saw my post to you from last night. :)

I'm usually behind on these boards myself. LOL And on a day like today where have what--four articles up--I am really struggling here! Well, if you ever ask me a question and I don't respond, please ask me again or direct me to the post. I don't mean to ignore anyone. I'll usually state if I know something, or if I don't know the answer, but I don't ignore anyone who takes the time to ask me something.

V--on the signature, it's probably just a copy. Even when parties get copies of orders, the original stays with the file with the court clerk and then the parties get their copies with a stamp where the judge would sign off. The stamp usually states, "original signed by Judge Whoever." So anyway, this do***ent is just fine and they are in court as we speak! Can't wait to hear what happened! Harvey said they have someone from TMZ in the court room.

Hugs!

fuddyduddy

Mel's new movie is called 'The Beaver'??? (snicker)

Posted at 10:16 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Jeffro11

heh! Ironic, isn't it?

Posted at 10:18 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam
--------------------------
My juvenile mentality hard at work. I hope that Oxy doesn't expect a cut, thinking it's about her, LOL

Posted at 10:22 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Jeffro11
The 'dysfunctional' BEAVER!!! LOL!

fuddyduddy

YOU just happen to be 'liked' whatever that is in the world of TMZG. Lucky you! :P

Posted at 10:30 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam
Sam...I like you. I like you a lot. As a matter of fact--I would bet that most everyone on this board likes you. A BIG, BIG hug to you (squeeze). :)

V

F it was Mr. Kris - how did he and Miss Oksana meet?

Ralph's grocery parking lot, where "cop" Kris pulled her over. lol

Posted at 8:46 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by kickaboo
----------------------

Did this guy work for Britney Spears? she is mentioned on his website. And Oskana and Mel Met with Britney WHEN?

Wonder if that is where their paths crossed?

garnet

TIGER IS MONEY, this story just made me laugh.
now that detectives have unmlimited access to her computer I am very curious to know the real secrets she is hiding.

unpublished music, private family photos :-D

garnet

unpublished music, private family photos :-D

Posted at 4:41 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by garnet
------------
there was a "my foot" at the end of this line but I accidentally deleted it

emerald

ROFLMAO!!!! Seems everyone around Octomum's twin has learnt from her to record/tape all conversations and keep all texts/emails for when she tries to blame them lol!! Gotta love the way her own methods come back to bite her in the ass lol!!

emerald

BTW Wonder if he was savvy enough to have pictures and video's too - Vivid would love it lol!! Of course he may never make money off of it if it's burgled from his home and released without his knowledge (borrowing Le snicker here!) lol!!

emerald

fuddy here you go now let's all sing Golddigga lol!
Golddigga
She wants the man, the man with the Midas touch
She has a spider's touch
Such a cold finger
Beckons you to enter her web of sin
But don't go in

Golden words she will pour in your ear
But her lies can't disguise what you fear
For a golden man knows when she's kissed him
It's the kiss of death ...

From Goldigga
Hunky man, beware of her heart seeking gold
This heart is cold

Golden words she will pour in your ear
But her lies can't disguise what you fear
For a golden man knows when she's kissed him
It's the kiss of death ...

From Golddigga
Hunky man, beware of her heart seeking for gold
This heart is cold
She loves only gold
Only gold
She loves gold
She loves only gold
Only gold
She loves gold

Goddigga

O.k guys I know I changed it a bit but this has to be her theme tune lol!!

Posted at 7:41 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by emerald

Posted at 7:49 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by emerald

Kathryn

Mel Gibson how did you get involved with these characters?

Previous 15 Comments | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments