Sandra Bullock -- Kickin' It with Baby Louis

10/20/2010 2:19 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Sandra Bullock showed off just how much her adorable son little Louis Bardo has grown while leaving a pet store in Austin on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Sandy definitely has her hands full.

Pinky

That baby always has the same expression. Too cute! I think he will grow up to be an adorable teen and adult, if not a little short.

Jack

#1 is right, her legs are smokin'. Jesse, what a stupid pri*k you are. You gotta be kickin' yourself. If you aren't you should be.

HH

That baby is adorable.....

I hope she's not buying a puppy from a pet shop..... pet shop puppies come from puppy mills so she would be supporting the horror of a puppy mill if she buys a pup there.

Friend?

I wish them both good luck, they´re so cute together and I think Sandra is a good mom!

Raejean

The child is a little overfed.

God-Of-Lyf

Wait, He doesn't look anything like her. Is she blind, or are black kids the only ones up for adoption now days? Just saying...

DANA

I ve nothing again infants and I dont care bout colour or religion
but this baby she purchased is ugly

Tony

So I see adopting a black baby is the new fad for hollywood right? Forget all the U.S. kids that need homes! Losers

Stupid People Hater

Glad she is happy. The baby isn't very cute though.

angeleyes

Little Louie looks like he doesn't like paps bothering his Mom -He's a cute little guy and my how he's grown already! I'm happy for Sandra having someone special in her life.

Melissa

Reading some of the previous comments makes me SICK!!! Do you heartless *******s know anything about babies? This infant is not obese, he is HEALTHY. Would you rather see a skinny malnourished baby? Oh wait, that would give you something else to make fun of. And I don't know what you're talking about when you say he's "fugly", his face is adorable!!!
And to the idiot who was saying why a black baby, do you know how hard it is to adopt a white baby? No, you don't. Because you speak before you think or do any kind of research. AND WHY THE HELL does his skin color matter anyway? She fell in love with this child, and took him out of an extremely negative living situation.

Your heart must be cold as ice to make fun of an infant like that.

assmouth

whts up with rich, old, ugly white chicks (madonna, Angelina joile, etc, etc. adopting black kids?? hey the white kids need some love too!!!
she is tuff to look at, no wonder jessie dipped

Just me

Does anyone else notice she isnt showing her ring finger??? Wonder if there is something on it????

betsy

"Sandy is not the innocent woman everyone thinks that she is. George Lopez after getting a kidney from his wife left his wife and has been linked to Sandra the whole disgusting time..."

sandy owns her own production studios, she and george have been friends for a long time, and she produced his show! if there was a scandal, trust me, we'd know by now! and thank you to everyone defending louie...he's just a baby, and a cute one too. so lay off.

Briggy_haarp

does she adopt poor old white grand pahs with beer guts who live in palm beach and are out of work since 1957?.She is hot