Bounty Hunter -- Glowing after Hospital Release

10/21/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter was back out on the town following his brief hospitalization earlier this month for internal bleeding -- and we gotta say, he couldn't look more ... er ... radiant.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Dog -- whom bad guys can see coming from a mile away ... at night ... in a fog ... without their contacts in -- lit up Boa Steakhouse in L.A. last night.

Get your shine on.

Jayster

Looks like the Dawg has a little white powder on his shirt. Zoom in on the dog tags and drag the picture to the right a little. Looks like he might have wiped some nose candy from his hands on his right breast area. Plus it looks like he has a piece of duct tape on his shirt. You the man now, DAWG!

MP

Oh my gosh, what did he do to himself?! He looks like Kramer on that episode of Seinfeld where he covers himself in butter and falls asleep tanning on the roof.

passin thru

ugh, im wondering if these people actually CHECK themselves in the mirror BEFORE going in public?
sad that he thinks he looks 'good.'
someone needs to tell him...errr....
hey dog....
lay off the tanning, its not makin you look ANY younger!

that is all

Helen

Look , what a surprise. Negative coments on a TMZ story. What kind of losers are locked away in their mom's basement all day attacking people they have never met. I guess the ICE heads need something to do between robbing people's houses at night

Helen

Dog, thanks for standing up for kids on the George Lopez show. Bullys suck just like the ones here that call people names behind their filthy little keyboards. We all know the great work you do. Some of these losers are probably people you busted and threw in the jail. I guess the prisons now allow these dopes to post :)

Deesker

Is it me or does anyone else think he looks like the Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz?

Helen

Hey Dog

Welcome to LA brother. We met you here on your book tour and the kids still talk about "Uncle Dog" Thanks for being so warm and caring my friend

Some Faustkateer

This guy is just GROSS!!! Does he REALLY think he looks good with his shirt undone and that awful 1970s hair?? He must be insane... Oh yes! I think I watched the show once and determined he is. Totally insane if he thinks he looks appetizing. As my grandmother would say, "Ugh."

Staceyface

Wow.I can't believe the comments here. I guess small minds leave small comments. I for one and glad to see Duane "Dog" Chapman out and about. Glad to see that he is recovering well. Sending nothing but love to him and his family. Keep up the good work Dog. God Bless

Helen

Aloha Dog

We love you brother Dog. We love the anti-drug message to kids and hope your show goes a long time. We met your kids in Honolulu. You should be so proud, they are very kind and friendly

Anuschka

I really really like him and his family but this is too much - please go for a more natural look please.

Helen

Lol @ the sewer rat commenters. I am a photographer and it is easy to see the flash enhances a tan a night. Not only that you creeps, the man is from Hawaii !!! DUH

PR_nena33

wow i see a lots of haters on here. dont you wish to have what he has.

Sharon

These comments make me sick. Some people have too much time on their hands. Dog and family are a very kind and compassionate group of people coming from someone that have met them personally. Go away haters we dont need you......

Christie

You people suck. You do realize this man took a SERIAL RAPIST off the streets when nobody else could right?! He helps people all the time and actually gives a damn, you do know this right?! You see this is what is wrong with our country. No wonder bullying is our new buzz word. If Luster was after your daughter, you might rethink your words! I wish you all a giant does of Prozac! Haters are sad little people with black hearts. The Chapman family are good people, give them a break.