Gerard vs. Hugh

Who'd You Rather?

10/21/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Super hunks Gerard Butler (40) and Hugh Jackman (42) shared a smile and a side hug while posing for a picture at an event last night.

1021_gerard_hugh_rather
The question is...

criss

hugh !!!!! he is hotter!! and he is not an ass

Jon

DEFUND NPR
DEFUND NPR
DEFUND NPR
DEFUND NPR
DEFUND NPR
DEFUND NPR
SAVE TAXPAYER MONEY!!!

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH BOTH

I ain't gonna choose. <3 can't

Bubba

I'm a guy so I cannot choose. However, when showing the picture to several of my female friends, they said there are a lot of men over here who look like Butler. They are not considered hunks at all. In fact they said Butler looked like a homeless guy they know.

mrspatrickcampbell

These are two GORGEOUS homosexuals!

Tee

I will NOT answer that question! I prefer both of them hotties! OWWW!!!

Rosa

whoa!!! This was the hardest one, out of all the "who would you rather?"

LMB

I'll have a threesome please!

d33

I'd lick Hugh a$$ any day of the week...Oh yeah!

Isa

Can I say BOTH LOL!

saynotolies

Both!!!!!!!

B

FINALLY! A decent "Who'd You Rather". They're both gorgeous, both have great accents...But if I have to choose (can't I have both?), Hugh will always be my number one.

Muze

You picked my top 2 favorite. Someone needs to splice a gene from the two of them to make the ultimate perfect man. I truly cant choose. Hmmm maybe Gerard is 2nd because he has been seen doing some skanky girls and Hugh is a loyal family man which makes him even more sexy!

MnM

What the.... "as gay as a parrot"....but I'd pl...uck Gerry!

Karen ^..^

GERRY of course.... my future son-in-law! Ü

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments