Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

Tellthetruth59

yeah, that picture! The last time I saw that look, a trout had a hook in its mouth and it was frantically fighting the line as it was reeled in.

Posted at 11:52 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by kpacota
-------------------------------------

ROFLOL!

IA

When she told him his services were no longer required, he began making up these stories.”

~~~~~~~~~~
hahaha. She should know!

Somewhere Herhog is muttering into a recording device "You're going to pay, girl, are you gonna pay."

Posted at 11:58 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by kpacota

________________

LOL! What goes around comes around...

fuddyduddy

Notice how OG said she was following what the Court said?

Well, she sure wasn't following what the Court said when she gave a People interview, was she. Or all the other times she opened her mouth.

Oh--I'm following what the Court says NOW because I want the Court to grant me my wish that lots of bad evidence will be disregarded in the investigation.

Uh, huh...

Shell

azlee, you can't be serious? You would keep an unsafe person around your child just to piss someone off? I don't believe you would do that?

Posted at 11:58 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Shell
...

alzee actually answered the question as asked
it was a general question

Posted at 11:59 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip
===================================================

your question was in response to being told about the bodyguard and why she did not keep him away. Don't play word games with me, a$$ hole.

BlancheDevereaux

I hope Mr. Potato Head goes on Oprah.

Bill F. Murray

Miss Cranky Pants today, Shell?

fuddyduddy

Posted at 11:52 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by kpacota

Too funny! LOL

Alcamedes

Notice how Oksana always say's everyone is lying.

Confused

She said Hertzog volunteered--I thought she said she thought Jack Nicholson was paying. She really has a problem keeping her stories straight.

Diane

@fuddyduddy,

That bit about following the court orders has to be her best lie yet. She did it with a straight face too...lol.

Shell

Miss Cranky Pants today, Shell?

Posted at 12:05 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Jeffro11
==============================================

If that's how you see it, that's cool. :) I've been called a lot worse.... LOL

fuddyduddy

Miss Cranky Pants today, Shell?

Posted at 12:05 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Jeffro11
Have you ever tried conversing with TMZgossip?

Gia

yes Oxy, Everyone is lying but you ..... Although this likely ALL started from one white lie of yours....... "don't worry Mel, I'm on the pill"

Shell

it is unfortunate, but not surprising, that you are incapable of comprehending simple English

Posted at 12:06 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip
================================================

I understand very well the games you play.

azlee

shell it would depend on the cir***stances of course, but on the average if my ex (who was being an ******* at the time) commanded me to do anything, I would have done the opposite just to spite him.

Been around felons before and so have my kids, but they weren't bad felons. They also had to tow the line of my rules and my rules were quite rigid. I would give you one chance and if you blew it don't even come near me. Had one friend for 30 years and the boys loved him, but he became a chronic lier, alcoholic (or I should say a stupid drunk), not trustworthy and so I pulled this 6'6 guy aside and said "this friendship is done and do not even think of coming around" I was serious enough and he knew it and he stays away from the whole family. Told the kids, I will give a person a chance, but he is the model to not become" They listened. now they say "don't be a Dan (had to change the dudes name).