Lindsay Lohan

Judge Orders Her

to Rehab

10/22/2010 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was just ordered back to rehab until at least January 3, 2011 -- no jail time.

Lindsay Lohan rehab.
Lohan is due back in court on February 25. She will be subject to drug testing in between her release from rehab until her court date. If Lindsay does not test positive for drugs or alcohol before her next scheduled during that time, he will convert her sentence to unsupervised probation.

The D.A recommended Lindsay get 180 days in county jail. The judge specifically stated he wanted Lindsay in rehab past the New Year.

1022_lohan_arrival_small_viThe judge said to Lindsay at one point, "You are an addict. I hope you understand that." Lindsay nodded her head in agreement.

He added, "I don't want another train wreck."

Lindsay's estranged father, Michael Lohan, sat on the opposite side of the court from Lindsay's mother, Dina.

Lindsay was in tears at the end of the hearing and when asked if she understood the judge's ruling, she responded, "No, your honor. I understand. Thank you."

Our reporter in the court said Lindsay showed off her SCRAM bracelet to her mother during the hearing and motioned as if she really wanted it removed. We're told that will happen soon.

1022_courtroom_fashion_footer

Murf

I agree the California court systems is a JOKE! The California Judges are JOKES. Everyone in the country is laughing at California and their judges. This girl is going to keep failing drug tests and the judges are going to keep giving her a pass -- that is until she has an overdose and dies. That will be the end of the story.

Lisa

lol, grow up! She'll be thrown in jail less than 2 months after she gets out of rehab. She can't get it right because she's worthless and she came from worthless, self indulgent parents. btw, no thanks on the d*ck sucking offer. I lost my tweezers and microscope~

sharon

PAARTAAAYYY @ the Betty Ford Clinic tonight!!!

Posted at 9:54 AM on Oct 22, 2010 by Jeffro11

**************************************************

LOL, you got that right !!!!

Lucky_130

Id like to see Lindsay do a remake of Red Headed Woman that stared Jean Harlowe. It would be hilarious

Elle...

This is a bunch of BS she should have been thrown in jail.. This is not justice..I feel like she keeps escapeing from all the trouble she is causeing her self.. she can sit their and blame her father but he was not the one forceing her to drink or do drugs so this is a load of BS. she should have did the oppiset of what she was doing if she really wanted to prove a point. I feel that society should be outraged that she is not in jail.. think ppl if he had done what she did so many times we would never see the light of day.. however I think it's good he made her stay in rehab.. but again this is kind of a double whammy... and if she has problems and can skipp jail for rehab T.I should have the same treatment.. how can he have a problem and be sent to jail and not rehab when the situation of Lohan and T.I are the same both have drug problems and need help only she gets it and he dont.? what's wrong with this Picture??????

Foggarty

Proof positive that Justice has a price tag... As do Judges!

FedGirl

Wow not a nice comment in the bunch! Jealous anyone? I hope she gets the help she needs....better helping an all american white girls than the other system abusers that back Obama!

Courtney

HOMEGIRL IS A TWEAKER. A METH HEAD, LETS ALL FACE IT. skin & bones!! Go to jail bitch

brian

She just spent 1 month in rehab and now has to spend 2 more. 3 months in rehab seems like a punishment to me. The judge is forcing her to get help for whatever problem she has. You guys are blindly hating a complete stranger.

youknowitsme

for everyone who is a little upset at the fact she basically just walked free, it's not as free as paris hilton is walking and at least they put T.I. back in the slammer. it's something at least

Faye

I would think TI would agree the same offense just got him sent back to jail for a year this is celebrity white justice

Mike

I bet if Lindsay gets healthy, sober, and gets her career back in high gear, she'll find a studly, successful guy to be with. Who knows maybe she'll have a big wedding and have some kids of her own like her Nicole Richie. Maybe Lindsay will work hard to be a much better parent to her kids than Michael and Dina were. I'm sure Lindsay doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes that they did.

Maybe the "Lindsay Lohan Lifetime TV movie" will have a happy ending after all. Lots of people are predicting a BAD end to Lindsay's life because of the drugs and partying. It's up to Lindsay to change that. She's the Executive Producer, Director, and Star of the movie called "the life and times of Lindsay Lohan".

Maia

I'm shock that Lindsay could get away with this!... this is a f****ing joke.. when Robert Downey Jr. f*cked up he was sent to jail and if y'all remember he was in rehab INSIDE prision!
what's next? Paris Hilton so f***ed up with cocain that she hurts somebody and nothing?
This is a joke!

sem

What a f*cking joke, anyone else would be doing jail time. She'll be doing drugs the day after the scram is removed and drug testing lifted.

Steve

They should just put her in a room full of coke and heroin and let her put and end to it already. That's where she's headed and it would save everyone alot of time and tax payer money.