Billionaire Divorce

$100K a Month in Child Support

10/22/2010 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ex-MGM owner Kirk Kerkorian is used to writing big checks, so it may only come with a wince that he has to pay $100,000 a month in child support -- for one kid!

1022_kerkorian_settlement_doc_launch_EX
Kerkorian -- who had one of the nastiest and richest divorces ever from ex-wife Lisa Kerkorian -- has been fighting Lisa's bid to drastically increase support for their 12-year-old daughter.

So who woulda thunk?  Kirk and Lisa settled ... and TMZ has obtained a copy of the agreement, in which Kirk agreed to double the current monthly support, which had previously been set at $50,000.

Child support king Michael Trope managed to squeeze out an additional $10,250,000 in retroactive child support for his client, dating back to 2002.

As part of the deal, Lisa agreed to drop a civil suit she filed against Kirk -- which could have been worth tens of millions of dollars.

And here's the most incredible part -- Kirk may not even be the biological daddy.

Michelle

That is just flippin insane!

venicementor

How many times can you say cha ching, in a row...and all for child who may have been conceived with the sperm of Bing man. Yes, hmmmmm. isn't that special. Sucker!

Sandra

positively nauseating!!

Stupid People Hater

Wow, what a bitch. Hope the kid gets most of the money when he's 18. I doubt it though.

Majestik

Okay, so if the kid may NOT be his, why don't they run a DNA test to prove it?

Hahaha

That's why oxana thought that Mel should bank her for life even though she wasn't married to him. Who allow this insane child supports?
If I were those men, I'd stop working, hide my stash and retire to a nice part of the world and send a decent sum to my kid every month. teach their lazy mothrs to get a job

Big D

I guess i dont understand why a 12 yo would need 100k a month. Can someone help break that down for me?

dd

Old rich men shouldn't breed or adopt, they won't be around much longer anyway.

scott

That must be one needy kid. What the world coming to. The judge needs his head examined. They always hit the man in the pocket book

yup

you don't need to be the biological parent to consider a child your child. He is her father, adopted or whatever. Money amount is insane but they are on a complete different world than most of us. I don't think 100k a month will get him broke so why not?

Kitten

OXsana's wet dream....

SFH

Anyone notice that Kirk did NOT sign the order...so how is it binding?

SFH

Oooops...it was signed...something screwy happened when I downloaded it the first time...

jim

Kerkorian is a class act.

Sandy

I get only $73 a week for 2 kids. I'll bet she'll will complain that that's not enough. BITCH!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments