Playboy Targets Oksana for 'Full Nude' Pictorial

10/25/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has an opportunity to get something off her chest -- her shirt -- because TMZ has learned Playboy Magazine has officially made an offer for a "full nude" spread.

Oksana Grigorieva Playboy.

Sources close to the offer tell us Playboy is willing to fork over a cool $75,000 for her trouble -- and to sweeten the deal, they're even willing to give Oksana the cover ... a pretty enticing move for a struggling musician looking for some non-Mel publicity.

So far, no word on whether Oksana is considering the move -- but with her significant legal debt, it could be the perfect opportunity.

Different Rules Apply

To: Frederick J. Frenger Jr.

Right on!! I completely see that Mel fell in love with his woman - he gave her all of himself - the rage we heard from him was made up of grief and hurt. I felt his pain and did not judge him.

As for Joy Behar - she needs to be taken off the air - what a classless big mouth.

Hang in there Mel.

Jacqueline13

Sam...can you just imagine her? Ewwwwwww. Then again, with hours of body make-up and face bondo, anyone can look beautiful!

azlee

I am curious how many guys would buy the mag if she did it though and not just for the articles (smirking face)

middleagedcrazy

It is my understanding that Hugh Hefner's daughter, Christie, runs the Playboy enterprises. Mr. Hefner retired a long time ago.

Maybe Mr. Hefner will offer her a suite at the mansion, since she is so poor and all. She could play piano at various entertainments there.

Tee hee

Shell

Who Wins October's Most Obnoxious Celeb?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hef's DAUGHTER runs it now.

Jacqueline13

Azlee

LMAOROTFL!!!!!! Come on, even Playboy knows this is the bottom of the barrel for God's sake! And also, do you think she would consider her son Alexander? I'm not so sure. I heard they get $250,000. They've really lowered their standards asking OX...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

They'll air brush her until she looks ok, and not like herself. But she'll still be a 40+ and underpaid ....spread. It'll be hysterical.

Jacqueline13

Sam

There isn't enough lip balm in the USA to fix her fish lips.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

OH oh! That's why they offered her so little! They know they'll have to spend a fortune in air brushing costs! LOL!

Shell

Who Wins October's Most Obnoxious Celeb?

Posted at 7:22 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Shell

My Cat and Dog, Lilly and Ginger, were having a debate this morning over which celebrity was going to win the Most Obnoxious Celeb in October Award. Lilly, a small white Persian, was whispering in my ear that Oksana Grigorieva was a shoe-in based simply on the vast number of lies she has publicly told about everything from Mel Gibson, to her leaks to the press, to her big bad and ugly criminal bodyguard and life coach, Kistian Otto Herzog. Lilly went on to purr that Oksana was really disgusting for expecting us out here in the public to believe that her insidiously recording Mel was anything other than a ploy to blackmail him and steal his money. I was quite impressed with Lilly using a word like insidious. I suppose her sneaking off with my thesaurus last week is paying off for the little puss.

Meanwhile Ginger the miniature poodle was none too pleased with Lilly's comments and actually attempted to snap at her between growls of disapproval. Ginger was of the opinion that no matter how much of a puffy-lipped botox shooting gold digger Oksana was, Michael Lohan is worse! "He is not only after Lindsay's money" said Ginger, "but he is a pathological liar who sold his daughter's personal and private phone conversations which he taped." Additionally, the doggie thought that Michael's very public swearing off of the media last week was bogus since the very next day he was ranting about a mysterious mugging he claimed occurred during which his throat was supposedly slashed by someone wanting to keep him away from Linday's court appearance. Who cares what Michael Lohan does, Ginger barked, he is nothing but a publicity seeking fraud. Ginger's point, with which we have to agree, is that even though both Oksana and Michael are the type of low down people who tape others without their consent and then use the tapes to profit themselves, Michael did it to his own daughter - his flesh and blood - his little girl - how could he? Ginger thought that any dog who ratted on his own pup was not worth even a Milk Bone.

Both Lilly and Ginger were able to agree that Michael Lohan is really ugly and talentless, a total lowlife having been arrested and convicted previously of securities fraud, while at least Oksana looks okay and has a career of her own. In the balance we award Michael Lohan Mr. Obnoxious October, 2010. Now I have to take Ginger out for a walk - and don't forget the pooper scooper.....

middleagedcrazy

For sure she is no Demi Moore. Since the piano player really does not seem to have a career, maybe that ridiculous amount is just what they think of her looks and marketability as an 'artist.'

Tee hee

Jacqueline13

The least they could do is show before and after shots. Then I would push through a crowd of men, to buy a copy.

azlee

I don't have to worry about it, I don't read the articles in it so I don't buy it (I'm a girl anyway) and they have those covers over the front page now so you don't have to accidentally see it.

You know when they did the wrap over the magazine cover I figured they did it for me, they were just saying they were doing it so kids wouldn't see it. I am just sure of it.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Funny article Shell.